Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Resting EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Resting EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Resting EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Resting EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Resting EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Resting EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Resting EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Resting EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Resting EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Resting Vote_lcapResting Voting_barResting Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Resting

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

Resting Empty
PostSubject: Resting   Resting EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 11:25 am

His entire body was relaxed, yet tense. He felt the reiatsu that was sorounding him. He was meditating, something Kensei hated doing. "damn... maybe good for the soul but bad for the fun" He joked to himself seeing everyone else was gone for now. He felt like giving up and dying just to get his lonely life over, but he had to kill aizen and keep the peace. He hated living, yet he loved living at the same time. He was confused by this and sat on a rock.

He was in Kisuke's strange basement, which was likely connected to the vizard basement, both resembling a dry hot dessert. The sky was always blue with light clouds and it hardly changed.
Back to top Go down
Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Resting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resting   Resting EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 11:31 am

Neliel falls to the ground at the base of the stairs causing a huge explosion of dust and debris. "I didn't think it was that far down. Maybe I shouldn't have jumped?" Neliel laughs at herself knowing she only has herself to blame. "Hey Kensei where are you?" Neliel yells as loud as she can making even Tessai's ears cringe.
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

Resting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resting   Resting EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 11:33 am

Her voice shocked him from his mind "oh over here Nel" He said lifting the boulder infront of him and throwing it behind him with one hand. He was merely too lazy to walk around. "whats up?" He asked smiling.
Back to top Go down
Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Resting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resting   Resting EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 11:39 am

Neliel is still kneeling where she hit the ground "I was just wondering what you were doing and exactly where down here you were. Besides I sort of got in trouble at the school. They said something a suspe... suspen... something that means I can't come back until after tomorrow is over."
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

Resting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resting   Resting EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 11:43 am

Kensei chuckled a bit. "well I'm just relaxing... I've got alot to think about you know?" He sighed "I made a visit to soul society earlier... I used a garganta type move... its strange but it worked" He chuckled. He stood tall and he didnt have his shirt or jacket on. He had been training a while and he didnt want them to get ripped. They were his only pair.
Back to top Go down
Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Resting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resting   Resting EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 11:53 am

Neliel sighs "I didn't do anything wrong. But they said I wasn't supposed to hug Ichigo they way I do. Also they said something about not hitting people who talk to Ichigo as if he is dating them. But those girls will never go near Ichigo when I am around anymore." Neliel looks down than sighs. "I know I should train for awhile, I haven't done that in awhile. But what should I train? I know!" Neliel stands up and pulls her zanpokutou holding it horizontally in front of her with her left hand on the back of the blade. "Declare, Gamuza." Neliel's reiatsu swells and she is surrounded in a cloud of dust and pink reiatsu. When it clears she is ready to train in her resurrection form. She smiles knowing this will be so much fun.
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

Resting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resting   Resting EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 11:57 am

"hm mind training with me?" He smirked. What a perfect chance to practice, better not get rusty. He pulled out his zanpokuto. "shikai" He never understood why he didnt have a cool phrase but didnt care, it was much easier just to say shikai. One blade became two and one was fire one was lightning, the lightning was held in a reverse grip.
Back to top Go down
Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Resting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resting   Resting EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 12:01 pm

"Okay, but I won't go all out since I don't like fighting with out a reason." Neliel sonidos behind Kensei and goes to hit him in the head with her left fist in a pound style attack.
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

Resting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resting   Resting EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 12:03 pm

Kensei bowed forward, dodging the attack, then backflipped, landing on her arm, and slashed at her arm, making sure not to hurt her too bad, maybe just a small cut.
Back to top Go down
Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Resting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resting   Resting EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 12:07 pm

Neliel feels the blade land but sparks appear. Neliel swings her double ended lance at Kensei in an attempt to hit him in the back of the head. She knows it is likely he will dodge that atteack but she wants to see his fighting style so she can do better at backing him up when needed.
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

Resting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resting   Resting EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 12:10 pm

He smiled and blocked the lance with his lightning blade, then tried to kick her in her chest, trying to send her back, while still analyzing her style, knowing that is a huge part of any fight.
Back to top Go down
Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Resting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resting   Resting EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 12:14 pm

Neliel feels the lunch land and is surprised at being launched through the air. She hits a large rock and goes through it. Feeling a bit dizzy Neliel gets up and readies herself for another attack, but she isn't sure which one to use exactly. She decides to sonido behind him and grab his arms than headbutt him. Being out of practice Neliel takes longer than she used to plan out the attack.
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

Resting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resting   Resting EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 12:25 pm

"your doing good considering you were a child for years" He chuckled "most espada were beaten by now" He chuckled "of course your special arent you?" He smiled to her. He threw his two swords to his side, one to one side one to the other, and closed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Resting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resting   Resting EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 12:27 pm

Neliel sonidos behind Kensei and attempst grab his arms like she planned so she can headbutt him. Sh edoubts this will miss, but she also knows she is very much out of practice and things can go very wrong quickly.
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

Resting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resting   Resting EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 12:29 pm

He backflipped onto her shoulders and smiled "your better than I thought" He chuckled, then jumped off her, and grabed his lightning sword.
Back to top Go down
Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Resting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resting   Resting EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 12:36 pm

Neliel is stunned by this development. She knows she has to ry harder from this point onward. Neliel decides to sonido above Kensei and launch a cero at him.
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

Resting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resting   Resting EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 12:38 pm

He chuckled and charged a bala in both hands after sheathing his blade. He launched rapid balas at the cero and made it explode causing dust and dirt to fly up into the air. He charged to get his other sword, and sheathed it.
Back to top Go down
Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Resting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resting   Resting EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 12:59 pm

Neliel starts launching bala blasts at Kensei wondering if he can dodge them if she launches them as fast as she can at random area around him while also send a few directly at him as well. Although the strain on her body is more than she counted on, she doesn't let on about it since she wants to get stronger.
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

Resting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resting   Resting EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 5:14 am

He narrowed his eyes, noticing her reiatsu slowly decline. He began dodging the bala's untill one hit his right arm, exploding and raising smoke and dust, covering him. When the dust began to settle, he was there sweating somewhat, with a small hole closing on his arm. "damn... no ones hit me with a bala before" He congradulated her.
Back to top Go down
Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Resting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resting   Resting EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 10:45 pm

Neliel begins breathing heavily, but says nothing. At least not initially, she decides to try something but isn't certain it will work She sonidos behind Kensei and raises her double ended lance "Lanzador Verde." Neliel throws her double ended lance at Kensei as hard as she can starting to breath a little heavier than before, she thinks to herself have I become so soft that I am no longer capable of doing much?
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

Resting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resting   Resting EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 5:23 am

Kensei smiled at her abilities, truly they were impressive, but he wasnt going to let it go to her head, after all arrogance is the bane of his existence. He jumped to the side, then felt a pain on his shoulder, the lance had peirced his left shoulder. He smiled again, she truly was something special.
Back to top Go down
Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Resting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resting   Resting EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 9:38 am

Neliel sonidos in front of Kensei and pulls the lance out of his shoulder and prepares to hit him on the head with it like she was using a bokken. As the attack begins heading towards him he hears an odd sound almost like a popping noise as a small area of disturbed air creates a semi smoke cloud. Before it clears Neliel starts falling to the ground in her child form. The look on her face is one of confusion since her memory only retains that of a child's in this form. She hits the ground on her face than gets up somewhat and looks around "Where is Neliel?"
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

Resting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resting   Resting EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 9:51 am

Kensei sighed. He knew he had to get her ammount of reiatsu higher, and soon. He glanced at the child and smiled "well we were training, but you reverted to your child form" He chuckled. He was going to make a video of her adult self so she would beleive him eventually.
Back to top Go down
Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Resting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resting   Resting EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 10:53 am

"Are you crazy? Do I look like a hot adult of Neliel's level? There's no way Nel could ever hope to be that hot, not even if Nel lived forever." Neliel's stomach growls causing her to blush in embarrassment. "Nel's hungry now. Can Nel have something to eat?"
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

Resting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resting   Resting EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 11:56 am

"come on nel..." He blinked and chuckled, she had showed a sign of being bisexual. He sighed, and took her towards the top of the shop.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Resting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resting   Resting Empty

Back to top Go down

Resting
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next