Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
The Darkness withen him. . . EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
The Darkness withen him. . . EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
The Darkness withen him. . . EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
The Darkness withen him. . . EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
The Darkness withen him. . . EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
The Darkness withen him. . . EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
The Darkness withen him. . . EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
The Darkness withen him. . . EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
The Darkness withen him. . . EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
The Darkness withen him. . . Vote_lcapThe Darkness withen him. . . Voting_barThe Darkness withen him. . . Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
The Darkness withen him. . . Vote_lcapThe Darkness withen him. . . Voting_barThe Darkness withen him. . . Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

The Darkness withen him. . .

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lemmy

Lemmy

The Darkness withen him. . . Empty
PostSubject: The Darkness withen him. . .   The Darkness withen him. . . EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 9:30 pm

Tomix was sleeping in his room, locked in a nightmare. Voices whispered around him, saying things like Let me out or I'll take her out first.
The dream intensified when he saw Kyouga standing in a forest. Suddenly, himself jumped out and slashed him. The same thing happened to Ayame. His began to shake when the dream took a turn and he was watching Reina. The voice laughed. She's so innocent...let's see her DIE! Tomix appeared behind her, his sword gleaming red, and it came down...

Tomix sat straight up, screaming. The dream had been so real...his whole body was covered in sweat. On a perch, Falco was quietly asleep. Tomix sat up on his bed.
"I can't...I can't hold him back forever...one day he'll come out and kill someone.."
He grabbed his poetry book, and began to look through it. He smiled weakly when he read the poetry about Reina. His smile grew more as he found the little picture he had drawn at the back, of himself in a suit, and Reina in a wedding dress...
"Am I strong enough to protect her...."
Tomix smiled at the drawing. The drawing projected what he wanted one day.
"Maybe in a few years, when we're both older...then I'll ask if we're still together." He mutterted slightly.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Hikari

Ayame Hikari

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness withen him. . .   The Darkness withen him. . . EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 3:33 am

Ayame awoke to the sound of tomix screaming. Running to his room and grabbing the knob she realized it was locked. Without hesitation ayame kicked the door down effortlessly. I will fix that but anyways are you alright?! What happened did you get another nightmare? she asked while watching Tomix look through some book. Something caught her eye. It was a drawing of reina in a wedding dress. She smiled.you know you should propose to her she's going to be seventeen in two days it will be the perfect gift ayame said while leaning against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness withen him. . .   The Darkness withen him. . . EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 8:59 am

Tomix jumped when Ayame kicked the door down.
"Yeah...another nightmare. It's that stupid evil side again. He likes to play with my emotions..."
He smiled a bit when she said he should propose to Reina.
"I really would want to...but theres always the same facts. I'm an Arrancar, and shes human. And I still have to be a part of Korusu...I'd really like to let this stupid war end right now..." He looked at the drawing again. He had drawn it after having a dream about getting married to Reina.
"And plus...I'd be too nervous to ask..." He flicked through the book again, pausing to look at the poetry simply entitled Reina

It's such a pleasure and a joy
To have a friend like you.
You always care, you're always there,
You say the right things, too!

You make me smile when I am low
You're just a pure delight.
We talk a lot about everything;
You make my life so bright!

I hope that I am giving you
Some joy and happiness,
Because you mean so much to me,
More than I can express!

He smiled at the passage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness withen him. . .   The Darkness withen him. . . Empty

Back to top Go down

The Darkness withen him. . .
Page 1 of 1