Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
The 2nd Round(Private, Tag: Tsuch) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
The 2nd Round(Private, Tag: Tsuch) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
The 2nd Round(Private, Tag: Tsuch) EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
The 2nd Round(Private, Tag: Tsuch) EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
The 2nd Round(Private, Tag: Tsuch) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
The 2nd Round(Private, Tag: Tsuch) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
The 2nd Round(Private, Tag: Tsuch) EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
The 2nd Round(Private, Tag: Tsuch) EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
The 2nd Round(Private, Tag: Tsuch) EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
The 2nd Round(Private, Tag: Tsuch) Vote_lcapThe 2nd Round(Private, Tag: Tsuch) Voting_barThe 2nd Round(Private, Tag: Tsuch) Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
The 2nd Round(Private, Tag: Tsuch) Vote_lcapThe 2nd Round(Private, Tag: Tsuch) Voting_barThe 2nd Round(Private, Tag: Tsuch) Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

The 2nd Round(Private, Tag: Tsuch)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sia Kaiomi

Sia Kaiomi

The 2nd Round(Private, Tag: Tsuch) Empty
PostSubject: The 2nd Round(Private, Tag: Tsuch)   The 2nd Round(Private, Tag: Tsuch) EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 9:17 am

Sia sighed gently sitting on a fallen down tree in the Forest Of Menos. She was bored as hell, & was holding a small black book in both hands, looking down to it & reading it. Houeco Mundo was abit too hot in this day, but the forest had much coverage, to hide the heat. No One was in the Las Noches Buildings, & at the time it was quiet enough to sleep, which is what she ended up doing. She soon placed the book down, closed & layed on her side on the fallen tree, looking ahead of herself. Sighing gently beging to close her eyes she quickly sat up, noticeing a rather familiar relatsu near, but soon dropped the thought, laying down again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedeathnotesstory.forumotion.com/forum
Tsuch

Tsuch

PostSubject: Re: The 2nd Round(Private, Tag: Tsuch)   The 2nd Round(Private, Tag: Tsuch) EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 9:35 am

Nnoitra stepped over the fallen body of a hollow looking around. His scythe sat on his shoulder. He looked around closing his eyes. It seemed as if everytime he set foot in the Menos Forest it always seemed as if the hollows there had it out for him. It was either this or it was because he always looked for a fight. He smiled as he picked up a familiar riatsu. "I know that riatsu." He immediatley sonidoed in the direction of the riatsu. He landed on the fallen tree right next to Sia. "Long time no see brat." He said it with a long curved smile on his face. He sat down on the tree throwing his scythe into the tree letting it stick in it's side with a thud. He laid backward resting his hands behind his head.

Last edited by Tsuch on Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sia Kaiomi

Sia Kaiomi

PostSubject: Re: The 2nd Round(Private, Tag: Tsuch)   The 2nd Round(Private, Tag: Tsuch) EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 9:44 am

Sia turned her head slightly looking up to the man, almost instantly noticeing his voice. "Well it's not like seeing your face brightens up my day DimWit." she snapped before she studyed him & soon sat up, picking up the book, & opening it, beging to read it. "But I can say honestly that I missed screwing with you, where were you?" as she said the last few words of this she turned her head faceing him just abit, & waited for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Tsuch

Tsuch

PostSubject: Re: The 2nd Round(Private, Tag: Tsuch)   The 2nd Round(Private, Tag: Tsuch) EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 10:00 am

Nnoitra looked up with a smile closing his eyes. "Honestly..... I don't think it's any of your business what I was doing" He smiled and sat up. "I don't see why the Cuarto Espada would want to know anyway." He yanked his scythe out of the tree jumping down to the ground. He sighed slightly. Something about Sia reminded him of his old Fraccion. The idiot..... He'd been killed during the invasion of Hueco Mundo. He spun the scythe in his hands looking up at Sia. "I was training.... Soul searching." In reality what Nnoitra meant was he was walking around trying to find someone who was possibly strong enough to beat him and defeating them.
Back to top Go down
Sia Kaiomi

Sia Kaiomi

PostSubject: Re: The 2nd Round(Private, Tag: Tsuch)   The 2nd Round(Private, Tag: Tsuch) EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 10:06 am

Sia frowned slightly hearing his answer & turned towards him completly listening to him as he moved. She understood what he ment mostly, but at the same time, not completly. "Oh?" she said abit intrested. "As much as I hate to ask this, how would you like to fight again, let's see who wins this time." Showing no real emotion she placed her index finger to her chin & looked upwards acting as if she was thinking. "&, let's make it intresting..." humming for a second, she finally said, "A fight to the death, the prize, our life, but if you win, you could allways take my espada seat..." she said looking towards him again knowing what he was going to say allready.
Back to top Go down
Tsuch

Tsuch

PostSubject: Re: The 2nd Round(Private, Tag: Tsuch)   The 2nd Round(Private, Tag: Tsuch) EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 10:18 am

Nnoitra chuckled at Sia before turning around to face her. "That's really funny brat..... If I wanted you Espada seat you know I'd very well take it" He tilted his head upward smiling. "I'd like nothing more than to fight you again.... and a fight to the death? I'd have it no other way." Nnoitra walked over a few yards away from Sia and turned back to her. "No holding back, our lives on the line, winner walks away." He hefted his scythe up and pointed it towards Sia.
Back to top Go down
Sia Kaiomi

Sia Kaiomi

PostSubject: Re: The 2nd Round(Private, Tag: Tsuch)   The 2nd Round(Private, Tag: Tsuch) EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 10:22 am

"Well then..." she said ssimply beging to stand up. Sighing lightly closeing her eyes as she stood on the log she soon looked up towards him as the wind began whipping in that area bringing a storm of black rose pedals his direction, almost acting as daggers. At the same time, a rather large plant sprouted quickly from the ground & upwards above him, makeing it to where he could not just jump directly up in the air. That plant soon began makeing it's way to him abit quickly trying to get it to where it was wrapped around his body.
Back to top Go down
Tsuch

Tsuch

PostSubject: Re: The 2nd Round(Private, Tag: Tsuch)   The 2nd Round(Private, Tag: Tsuch) EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 10:31 am

Nnoitra smiled. "Not wasting anytime I see." He immediatley sonidoed into the air just high enough to get close to the plant then he sonidoed forward towards the storm of petals almost seeming like he went directly into them. Just before he hit the petals he sonidoed to the right and around the petals so they were facing his back. He held out his tongue and a small yellow bead appeared quickly growing. The number 5 could be seen behind it tattooed on his tongue. It almost immediatley shot off of his tongue straight towards Sia in a wide burst of Cero. It moved incredibly fast no more than 24 feet away from Sia.
Back to top Go down
Sia Kaiomi

Sia Kaiomi

PostSubject: Re: The 2nd Round(Private, Tag: Tsuch)   The 2nd Round(Private, Tag: Tsuch) EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 3:39 am

Sia watched what he did & soon made he black rose pedals attack him from behind due to how close he was. Sighing softly she placed a hand out open to her side & said, "It's kinda sad about how some people learn teqniqies from other fights, hu, Nnoitra?" she said with a slight smile then soon held her hand out in front of her, stopping the cero for a moment, untill she opened her mouth & seemed to suck in the cero, holding it in for a second, before she shot it out again, but haveing a light purple tint to it, being much larger, & heading towards Nnoitra at a fatser speed. "Se what I mean?" she said softly watching it.
Back to top Go down
Tsuch

Tsuch

PostSubject: Re: The 2nd Round(Private, Tag: Tsuch)   The 2nd Round(Private, Tag: Tsuch) EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 4:01 am

The Cero struck Nnoitra completely devouring him and the petals whole. Nothing could be seen but the Cero. Nnoitra's voice could be heard from the cero. With a devilish smile on his face and his head tilted to the side he stepped out of it and looked down at Sia. "You of all people should..... A cheap trick like that isn't going to work on me." He clothes were burned and torn from the cero but not a scratch appeared on his skin. Nnoitra swung his scythe downward towards her head as he said this making sure not to give her a chance to get away.
Back to top Go down
Sia Kaiomi

Sia Kaiomi

PostSubject: Re: The 2nd Round(Private, Tag: Tsuch)   The 2nd Round(Private, Tag: Tsuch) EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 4:07 am

Sia's eyes widened slightly hearin his voice & soon gasped slightly when she saw the scythe about a foot in front of her face, but soon sonoed ontop of it, before she began running down it quicjky & soon struck him upside the head with the side of her foot, before stepping atop of his head & jumping off. About a second after she landed, afew exploasions hit him in the shoulder about where she kicked him. "I understand that. I just wanted to see how much you remembered." she said softly before turning back to him to see the damage. She knew that the bombs were invisable to his eye, unless he was in ressurection. But she could see many of them hovering around him, just waiting for his next movement.
Back to top Go down
Tsuch

Tsuch

PostSubject: Re: The 2nd Round(Private, Tag: Tsuch)   The 2nd Round(Private, Tag: Tsuch) EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 4:17 am

Nnoitra turned his head back towards Sia with the same devilish smile and a small cut on his cheek and what seemed to be ash or remanants from the explosion. "Hehe... That tickled." He stuck his tongue out licking blood off of his cheek that had begin to come from the cut. He turned around to face Sia and the cut had already began to heal. He ran straight for Sia jabbing his scythe forward towards her in a series of jabs.
Back to top Go down
Sia Kaiomi

Sia Kaiomi

PostSubject: Re: The 2nd Round(Private, Tag: Tsuch)   The 2nd Round(Private, Tag: Tsuch) EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 4:25 am

AS she stood she watched him simply amazed. She sonoed from in front of him & soon kicked him directly in his back spine, before flipping off, & haveing afew of the bombs blow up on his back. Soon after this many black rose pedals darted towards him, & she looked towards him knowing that he was hurting. She knew all of his movements & tricks from the last time that they fought. But he did not know all of hers. & now sence she knew all of his moves, she did not need to be careful when fighting him.
Back to top Go down
Tsuch

Tsuch

PostSubject: Re: The 2nd Round(Private, Tag: Tsuch)   The 2nd Round(Private, Tag: Tsuch) EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 10:07 am

Nnoitra smiled at her as she sonidoed behind him. Nnoitra was engulfed in flames and smoke as the bombs landed and he fell to one knee. Nothing above his waist was visible, only his legs. He stuck his head out of the smoke and coughed slightly before looking at her with a wicked smile. "Surely we can do better than this...." He quickly jabbed his scythe towards Sia letting it slip right by her then quickly reversing his pull and pulling the scythe back almost acting as a hook with it's crescent blade.
Back to top Go down
Sia Kaiomi

Sia Kaiomi

PostSubject: Re: The 2nd Round(Private, Tag: Tsuch)   The 2nd Round(Private, Tag: Tsuch) EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 11:37 am

Sia gasped slightly seeing him pop his head from the smoke, but at the same time, very quickly, cracks allighned the ground in front of her, & just as the sythe connected with her body, vines connected to her feet yanked from the ground & soon the real her jumped up from the ground, soon cutting the rest of the vines that were connected to her feet & jumped in a tree breathing abit deeply as the other clone was struck cold by his sythe. "Damn.." she muttered softly looking down to him. "He, almost got me.."
Back to top Go down
Tsuch

Tsuch

PostSubject: Re: The 2nd Round(Private, Tag: Tsuch)   The 2nd Round(Private, Tag: Tsuch) EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 12:55 pm

Nnoitra's scythe cut through the clone as if it were butter. He couldn't help but to stab his scythe back forward as he retracted it ripping through the clone once again. He looked up at Sia with some what of a frown. "Sia..... What happened to you...... The first time we fought before you were an Espada was one of the best fights I ever had." Nnoitra swung his scythe out to the side and then brought it up to his shoulder. "A fight to the death..... Yet you don't treat as such...... If you keep running from every attack I make you'll be the one dieing here." Nnoitra smiled wickedly as he looked up at Sia. "But I'll tell you this..... I'll have fun killing you." The look on his face was that of someone who was being sincere and his smile could barely fit on his face.
Back to top Go down
Sia Kaiomi

Sia Kaiomi

PostSubject: Re: The 2nd Round(Private, Tag: Tsuch)   The 2nd Round(Private, Tag: Tsuch) EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 1:48 pm

Sia stood up streight after afew moments of breething deeply & sighed gently holding out her right hand, soon forming her zanpaktou from black rose pedals. "Nnoitra... Your letting that number of your go to your head." she sighed gently looking at him & said, "I have many more friends than I ever had, Nnoitra, because of that fact, you will be the one to die here. The last time we fought, I only had a single cut on my ankle, & you were cut up in many ways." sighing gently holding the zanpaktou over her shoulder she almost instatly sonoed behind him & wispered almost directly in his ear, "I'm only holding out on you to piss you off." not even a second after this she slammed her knee into his backbone & swung her zanpaktou at him, haveing it almost seconds before it hit him.
Back to top Go down
Tsuch

Tsuch

PostSubject: Re: The 2nd Round(Private, Tag: Tsuch)   The 2nd Round(Private, Tag: Tsuch) EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 11:28 am

Nnoitra let out a grunt as the knee connected with his backbone. He frowned as the zanpakuto came near him. He reached back almost as fast as Sia swung the zanpakuto. The blade impacted Nnoitra right hand palm with what sounded like a clash of steel as the zanpakuto's blade struck his palm. He gripped the blade tightly as he looked back holding Sia's zanpakuto as she held it by the hilt. "Sia..... What the hell does my number have to do with this..... And how do you think you're going to piss me off?" Nnoitra squeezed the blade and swung it with his right hand in an arch towards a set of trees.

Picking his scythe up and letting it drop down on his shoulder he turned away. "You're weaker than I first expected...." He started to walk away back towards the trail of dead hollows but stopped as he started. "Only a weakling attacks from the back and trys to exploit there opponents feelings and emotions..... Last time we fought... I wasn't trying to kill you." He started walking again facing foward again towards the trail of dead bodies. "These hollows attack from the front unlike you..... and they strike for the kill also unlike you..... And one more thing...." Nnoitra turned his head back slowly looking dead at Sia with a stern stare and almost evil penetrating stare. "I don't waste my time killing weaklings.... Shall you ever want to fight to the death find me..... But shall you ever cross me again I will kill you." Nnoitra turned and started heading towards the exit of the forest. "Hahaha oh yeah and friends....." He turned his head back as he walked. "If you have friends why the hell would you sign your life away and why would they let you?"
Back to top Go down
Sia Kaiomi

Sia Kaiomi

PostSubject: Re: The 2nd Round(Private, Tag: Tsuch)   The 2nd Round(Private, Tag: Tsuch) EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 9:00 am

Sia growled lightly tilting her head to the side saying, "Well then, if I am so weak, at least I am not the one to walk away from the fight. I'm the one staying, not afraid to die. Your the one who is weak Nnoitra. You are the one walking away." she studyed him for a moment, watching for any movement or reply, but just stood there, waiting & ho9lding her zanpaktou over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Tsuch

Tsuch

PostSubject: Re: The 2nd Round(Private, Tag: Tsuch)   The 2nd Round(Private, Tag: Tsuch) EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 1:42 am

Nnoitra looked back slightly at Sia's words. He rolled his head to the side and grinded his teeth. "I'm weak?" Nnoitra turned around and a burst of riatsu rushed out around him. He took a step towards Sia denting the ground in front of him with each step. The look in his eyes was an almost primal look, one of true anger. "I walk away because this is not the battle I agreed to. One with no holds barr." Nnoitra swung his zanpakuto not able to contain himself.

He jumped straight towards Sia swinging in a diagonal motions straight for Sia's head. The smile on his face gone now. The look on his face was neither a smile or a frown. He'd let Sia get into his head. She'd struck a nerve when she called him weak. He'd set out his whole time as an arrancar to be stronger. To have called him weak meant that he'd failed in everything he'd tried to do to get stronger.
Back to top Go down
Sia Kaiomi

Sia Kaiomi

PostSubject: Re: The 2nd Round(Private, Tag: Tsuch)   The 2nd Round(Private, Tag: Tsuch) EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 2:23 am

Sia smiled lightly when he turned around & began swinging his sythe at her face. Every time that he did she took a step back to avoid being hit, doing this abit fast. Soon after she brought her zanpaktou in front of her face to where when he swung his sythe back at her, her zanpaktou would be holding it in one place. She smiled gently looking at him & studying him before saying, "What's Wrong chicken legs?" she snickered softly before flipping back feeling the amout of pressure put on her zanpaktou, kicking him in the chin abit hard as she did so. Landing softly about 20 feet behind her she watched for his reaction, wanting to tease him more.
Back to top Go down
Tsuch

Tsuch

PostSubject: Re: The 2nd Round(Private, Tag: Tsuch)   The 2nd Round(Private, Tag: Tsuch) EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 8:17 am

Nnoitra turned his head back looking at her. He couldn't help but smile. This smile unlike the others showed anger. He stood up straight turning around to face her. "You know something... I'm going to have fun ripping you apart." He took a step forward the riatsu around him swirling. He let out a laugh as he covered his face with his left hand. "I let you get to me.... You really are good at what you do..... That's your only strength getting inside the heads of those you're fighting." Nnoitra spun the scythe between his fingers as he watched Sia. "That won't happen again. Now show me the old you Sia. Not some cowardless girl who runs from all of my attacks."
Back to top Go down
Sia Kaiomi

Sia Kaiomi

PostSubject: Re: The 2nd Round(Private, Tag: Tsuch)   The 2nd Round(Private, Tag: Tsuch) EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 10:05 am

"I only run to protect myself from tose attacks. It makes my use of Relatsu go down, & at least when I run, it's only slightly to where I am not out of the whole fight." she said dully watching him run towards her. Frowning softly looking down she soon looked back up to him just as she began forming the finishing touches of what looked like human yo-yo's in both hands, four yo-yos hung from each finger now{Not includeing the thumb} & were held clasped in her hands. Snickering lightly she threw both hands forward completly ignoreing her zanpaktou which was at her side & soon the yo-yos sprang from her hands & two each, wrapped around both arms & legs of his, keeping him almost still.

"I just now came up with it, isn't it nice?" she said with a small smile before she relesed much of her spiritual energy through the strings of the yo-yos about to shock him.
Back to top Go down
Tsuch

Tsuch

PostSubject: Re: The 2nd Round(Private, Tag: Tsuch)   The 2nd Round(Private, Tag: Tsuch) EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 11:54 am

Nnoitra stood calmly as the energy raced through the strings. As the energy connected with him he squinted a bit then opened his eyes as if it didn't affect him. "That's a neat trick you have there..... But i'm the wrong opponent to use it against." He calmly raised his scythe slowly barely struggling and made two quick slashes severing the lines of the yo yo. His face was some what blank as he took a step forward. "Earlier..... You said I let my number go to my head..... You forget. I was here long before you were created. Before you were even born. And i've held the number of 5th Espada before you were even an arrancar let alone Espada." Nnoitra moved his scythe up to his shoulder slowly. "It looks to me as if you're the one whos let the number go to their head. Look at you..... You're trying to beat a fellow Espada with cheap childrens tricks. If this is you trying you might as well take your zanpakuto and in life right here."
Back to top Go down
Sia Kaiomi

Sia Kaiomi

PostSubject: Re: The 2nd Round(Private, Tag: Tsuch)   The 2nd Round(Private, Tag: Tsuch) EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 1:00 am

Sia frowned slighlty pulling both palms back almost instantly pulling the strings from him & into her palms(Only the strings). "Even Espada must have some fun some time NNoitra." she said softly then sighed before continueing as the yo-yos began dissapearing in black rose pedals. "Even if I wanted to lay my zanpaktou in front of you, I could allways make more either way." she snickered softly after this & sonoed away for a second ythen appeared squatting down slightly on one leg on his sythe & razor, keeping it down for a moment while she was in that spot. She bent over slightly, placeing a black rose in his hair & before long, flipped about 5 feet away, after a second as she flipped, the rose exploaded right there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 2nd Round(Private, Tag: Tsuch)   The 2nd Round(Private, Tag: Tsuch) Empty

Back to top Go down

The 2nd Round(Private, Tag: Tsuch)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next