Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Visiting...(open) {no fighting} - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Visiting...(open) {no fighting} - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Visiting...(open) {no fighting} - Page 2 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Visiting...(open) {no fighting} - Page 2 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Visiting...(open) {no fighting} - Page 2 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Visiting...(open) {no fighting} - Page 2 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Visiting...(open) {no fighting} - Page 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Visiting...(open) {no fighting} - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Visiting...(open) {no fighting} - Page 2 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Visiting...(open) {no fighting} - Page 2 Vote_lcapVisiting...(open) {no fighting} - Page 2 Voting_barVisiting...(open) {no fighting} - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Visiting...(open) {no fighting} - Page 2 Vote_lcapVisiting...(open) {no fighting} - Page 2 Voting_barVisiting...(open) {no fighting} - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Visiting...(open) {no fighting}

Go down 
+2
Kyouga
Reina Hikari
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zilo

Zilo

Visiting...(open) {no fighting} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting...(open) {no fighting}   Visiting...(open) {no fighting} - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 6:48 pm

Zilo went into his released form and used his black feathered wings to block the blast from hurting lemmy or his girl and he just smiled even with the blast hitting him. He was letting lemmy know that he wasn't going to let him or reina get hurt again. He noticed reina started to go pale and reached out to lemmy who was touching her and passed some energy through both of them. He continued to smile until the blast was done.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Visiting...(open) {no fighting}   Visiting...(open) {no fighting} - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 2:26 pm

Reina smiled at Tomix good thing that you're alright she told Tomix with a smile. She then watched sairento go on a rampage with Kyouga chasing after him. Watching as Zilo deflected the blast, she smiled thanks zilo she said while leaning against Tomix wondering what was going to happen.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Visiting...(open) {no fighting}   Visiting...(open) {no fighting} - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 5:52 pm

"Well, this is pretty much life at the base in a nutshell. Well, a good day. We do have the occasional battle, explosion, or public humiliation-which most of the time is me." Tomix ears turned red at his memory of his last public humiliation.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Visiting...(open) {no fighting}   Visiting...(open) {no fighting} - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 12:24 pm

Reina laughed lemme guess Ayame is the source of it? Man if you found out what she did for my birthday you all would either avoid ayame or gang up and beat her up or at least you would Tomix she said with a laugh while sighing.which is why I'm not telling any of you and ayame's been incredibly silent..... running up to ayame she jumped over the sofa and tackled her as she just stood there.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: Visiting...(open) {no fighting}   Visiting...(open) {no fighting} - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 1:02 pm

Kyouga comes back to the room, from lord knows where; and approaches Ayame. "Ayame-San, would you mind if I dated you?" Kyouga asked he gently, wondering if what Reina said was true. If it was, Kyouga would be quite glad and the best man she could ever have.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Visiting...(open) {no fighting}   Visiting...(open) {no fighting} - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 1:22 pm

Tomix laughed at Reina's remark. And then Kyouga walked in, and asked if he could date Ayame.
"Erm...Kyouga...I'm not sure if you know but...she's already dating..."
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Visiting...(open) {no fighting}   Visiting...(open) {no fighting} - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 1:34 pm

(no she's not tomix I just asked her XD her character is single)
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: Visiting...(open) {no fighting}   Visiting...(open) {no fighting} - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 1:36 pm

"Who is this man whom she dates?" Kyouga asked calmly with rage flaring in his eyes. Kyouga would probably end up fighting for Ayame's love. That's it, Ayame! I'm going to prove that I'm right man for you!!! Kyouga roared in his mind, as he waited for Tomix to respond.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Visiting...(open) {no fighting}   Visiting...(open) {no fighting} - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 1:36 pm

(Huh? I thought she was dating Kentaro? Oh well. Never mind then XD)
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Visiting...(open) {no fighting}   Visiting...(open) {no fighting} - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 1:42 pm

(he's not active enough and he barely rp's here so that was pretty much a random topic right there Tomix anyways Ayame's single so Kyouga you're good XD)
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Visiting...(open) {no fighting}   Visiting...(open) {no fighting} - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 1:45 pm

Zilo turned around with his wings spread he un did his release form and looked at reina and nodded he looked at Kyouga. "What if it was me?" He said a little teasingly waiting for his reaction to what he said even though he was making it up though it sounded like he was teasing and serious at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Visiting...(open) {no fighting}   Visiting...(open) {no fighting} - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 1:46 pm

Tomix placed his hando on his face saying:
"Zilo...don't be an idiot."
Tomix didn't want to see a fight of love break out.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Visiting...(open) {no fighting}   Visiting...(open) {no fighting} - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 1:52 pm

Zilo laughed a little and looked at Kyouga. "I am just kidding my friend i already have someone i wanted to see how you would react if it was me." He said a little teasingly this is the first time he showed this side to any of his friends. He was actually smiling.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: Visiting...(open) {no fighting}   Visiting...(open) {no fighting} - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 2:16 pm

"Tomix I will not ask you again. Who is this man you speak of?" Kyouga said more angry now, so angry that you could hear it in his voice. Kyouga wouldn't put up with games because he wasn't in the mood. In any case, Kyouga doubted that Tomix was telling the truth.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Visiting...(open) {no fighting}   Visiting...(open) {no fighting} - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 2:21 pm

Zilo looked at kyouga with a serious face. "You must not yell at my friends. Sure i understand how you feel but do not yell i know you are not afraid of me but i will fight you to protect them since they do not have the energy to fight you back." He said all this as he drew his blade he was not joking around now. He went from his good mood to a bad one and even tomix knew this side of Zilo when he fights doesn't let them get away with their life.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Visiting...(open) {no fighting}   Visiting...(open) {no fighting} - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 2:28 pm

Reina sighed and marched right in between Zilo and Kyouga.no I will not allow any bloodshed especially over something stupid....Tomix was thinking about Aozora...he's dead now unfortuneatly so you don't have to be upset Kyouga. she murmured to both of them silently. She then smirked at zilo.so who's this girl that you where speaking of a moment ago? she asked while giving Kyouga a chancebto speak privately with Ayame if needed.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: Visiting...(open) {no fighting}   Visiting...(open) {no fighting} - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 4:26 pm

"So, Ayame, will you be my woman?" Kyouga asked her calmly after he calmed himself down. Kyouga really did love her, but apparently his friends had just ruined the moment.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Hikari

Ayame Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Visiting...(open) {no fighting}   Visiting...(open) {no fighting} - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 4:38 pm

Ayame flipped off Kyouga's back as he fell on the sofa. Sitting there, thinking about some past time stuff. Her thoughs where quickly interrupted by Kyouga walking over to her and asking if she minds if he could date her. Her expression was a bit surprised. blushing for an instant while opening her mouth to speak. But before she four Tomix interrupted and said she was already dating. Shaking her head while sighing.what Rei rei rei just said, you're thinking about Aozora....and yes rei sadly he is now deceased listening to Zilo joke around about him being her possible boy friend she couldn't help bit laugh at this.she then felt Reina trying to tackle her. Ayame simply grabbed her and hugged her while resting her chin on her head.she smirked at Zilo. isn't your girl that soul reaper chick? Um what's her face...oh yeah Konoka captain of the ninth division and as I hear the hottest chick in the soul society? Yeah I'm pretty sure that's the name.. she then stopped talking as Kyouga asked her if she wantedd to be his woman. Her expression softened a bit. Letting go of Reina she simply smiled.my answer to that would be a hell yes.. she said while leaning up and kissing him right on the lips not giving a crap if anyone was watching.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Visiting...(open) {no fighting}   Visiting...(open) {no fighting} - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 6:56 pm

Tomix put a hand on his face.
"Welcome to life at the base..."
Tomix watched Ayame accept Kyouga as her boyfriend. For a bit of fun, Tomix started to randomly hoot.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Visiting...(open) {no fighting}   Visiting...(open) {no fighting} - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 7:21 pm

Zilo starred at them all and was confused as hell. But there was nothing he could do about it he had a plan for Tomix. He knew it was a bad plan and might end seriously bad for them. He went over and told reina about his plan where no one can hear them He waited for her to respond.

(OOC: Reina for what i told you look at this. This is the plan
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: Visiting...(open) {no fighting}   Visiting...(open) {no fighting} - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 3:18 am

When Ayame kissed him, he gave her the same french kiss that he had given her before. He also gently placed his hands on her waist. In any case, all that mattered right now was Ayame. Everything else didn't matter to him at all.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Hikari

Ayame Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Visiting...(open) {no fighting}   Visiting...(open) {no fighting} - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 3:08 pm

Ayame felt his tongue moved around hers, she gently wrapped her arms around his neck to deepen the kiss. She would have smiled as his hands where at her hips.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Visiting...(open) {no fighting}   Visiting...(open) {no fighting} - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 4:11 pm

Tomix smiled as Ayame and Kyouga entwined with each other. He was happy his two best friends were in love...it actully made him think of himself, slightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Visiting...(open) {no fighting}   Visiting...(open) {no fighting} - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Visiting...(open) {no fighting}
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2