Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Coffee Shop EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Coffee Shop EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Coffee Shop EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Coffee Shop EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Coffee Shop EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Coffee Shop EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Coffee Shop EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Coffee Shop EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Coffee Shop EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Coffee Shop Vote_lcapCoffee Shop Voting_barCoffee Shop Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Coffee Shop

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

Coffee Shop Empty
PostSubject: Coffee Shop   Coffee Shop EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 6:59 pm

Yuki sat down at the table of a small coffee shop in the centre of Karakura Town, waiting for somebody to come serve her. She was having such a relaxing day today, with no fights breaking out at all, and to make a good day even better she overheard two humans talking about this shop which apparently sold 'the best coffee in the world'. I think I'll be the judge of that. If there was one think Yuki loved more than anything in the material world it was coffee - there was no better drink in her opinion.

Soon a waiter came and she ordered and it wasn't too long a wait before she was holding a steaming mug holding the glorious brown liquid. Taking a small testing sip she savoured the flavour, critiquing it in her mind. Her verdict was that it wasn't the best cup she'd ever had, but it was definitely up there as one of the greats. Yuki couldn't remember when the last time was that she could just sit and relax while drinking the world's best drink, but it was nice now that she was actually doing it.

Hopefully nothing would happen to interupt her very pleasant drinking time, because she would not be a very happy captain. But knowing her luck something would happen - she was in Karakura Town - she just hoped it wouldn't be too bad (like fighting a hollow - she definitely wouldn't be happy if that happened; she'd probably kill them just for the mere fact that they took her away from her coffee) if it did happen.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

Coffee Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coffee Shop   Coffee Shop EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 12:33 am

OOC:Hope you don't mind me joining.

Sairento stood outside of the coffee shop, feeling the familiar pressence of the captain that had brought him to karakura so many weeks ago. He had to go in and apologize for running off, or he wouldn't be able to live with himself.

Sairento sighed, pushed the door of the coffee shop open, straightening the shirt on the gigai he inhabitied. He saw her from across the room, slowly walking over to her table. A waiter stood in his way, asking him what he wanted. He simply put his palm to the man's chest, pushing back softly, declining the offer to be waited on. Sairento then took a seat across from Yuki, nodding to the waiter to bring him some coffee as well. When asked for his preferences, he said, "four sugars, two creams."

While he waited for the coffee to come, his yellow eyes scanned the female's face, for any signs that she was angry with him. As soon as the waiter set his coffee on the table, he waved the man away. Bringing the cup to his lips, he took a testing sip, and made a disgusted face. They hadn't followed his order, they had left out one cream. He sighed, pulling a small creamer container from his pocket, opening to dump into the coffee. He picked up a nearby spoon and stirred it, taking another sip. He made a contented sigh, and then looked back at yuki."Ahh...Coffee, just wonderful. No?"
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

Coffee Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coffee Shop   Coffee Shop EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 11:46 am

(OOC: Course I don't, it is open lol)

Yuki looked up from her mug as Sairento sat down across from her, ordering a coffee of his own. She inwardly sighed as her predictions of an interuption became true, but she was thankful it was the type that meant she didn't have to leave her drink. She wasn't angry with him for running away in their last meeting, she pretty much expected it, so there was no hard feelings between the two. Though she was curious as to what he was doing here.

"Yes it is. I overheard some people saying that this place sold the best place in the world, and even though it doesn't it still is prety good. You like sweet coffee?" She raised an eyebrow as she eyed his cup - it was practically more sugar than coffee. Just the thought of ruining the drink like that made her feel sad. Irrational, yes, but she couldn't help it. She wondered if he had a purpose for being here, because she was pretty sure he hadn't come for idle chit-chat that meant nothing.

(OOC: I just love coffee, that's what inspired this thread, and I usually have 4 sugars in my coffee, though no cream ^^ do you like coffee?)
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

Coffee Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coffee Shop   Coffee Shop EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 11:51 am

(OOC: of course I like coffee XD. It's my favorite drink)

IC: Sairento took another sip of his coffee, setting it down, then allowing his gaze to come up to her own, him biting his lip before speaking."I need your help..It's..my shinigami abilities. I don't have them anymore. With saying this, he looked down, closing his eyes, with a saddened look upon his face. He didn't know exactly how it had happened, but something from ken's blast..Had drained his powers.
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

Coffee Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coffee Shop   Coffee Shop EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 12:04 pm

Yuki widened her eyes in surprise, what did he mean he didn't have his shinigami ailities anymore?

"What happened?" She had never heard anything like this happening to a shinigami before, but her mind was already whirling with possible ways to fix it; it wasn't like she could leave her friend high and dry.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

Coffee Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coffee Shop   Coffee Shop EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 12:07 pm

"I mean, I fought some weird human..And this punch he had..Stole my abilites. My spiritual pressure is completely gone." He looked away form her, ashamed at his abilities being gone.
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

Coffee Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coffee Shop   Coffee Shop EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 12:48 pm

It was obvious that Sairento was upset at his lack of abilities, possibly being ashamed though Yuki knew it wasn't his fault if some human played dirty.

"Do you know if it's a permanent thing or whether it will wear off?" She would need as much information on this human if she could posibly find a solution.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

Coffee Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coffee Shop   Coffee Shop EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 1:55 pm

"The speed of the male's punch, and the power..It irradiated me..taking every bit of my spiritual output." Sairento let his head come onto the table, making a large thumping sound.
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

Coffee Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coffee Shop   Coffee Shop EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 3:35 pm

It wasn't much to go on, and Yuki was afraid that if they made a mistake in trying to reverse this than he could possibly become a vizard or a hollow - though neither of those two would be such a bad thing.

"Have you tried fighting with someone who has reiatsu to see if that gives your powers a kick start, because maybe they're not completely gone, but instead so deep inside of you that you are unable to access them." She took a sip from her cup as she watched him. It would be hard to have no spirit power - she couldn't even imagine it.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

Coffee Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coffee Shop   Coffee Shop EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 1:23 am

"My zanpakuto..is dust. It faded after my fight with him.." Sairento shook his head, sighing once more. He clenched his fists, as he began to grit his teeth."I'm as useful as a regular mortal now."
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

Coffee Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coffee Shop   Coffee Shop EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 11:16 am

Yuki was silent for a moment as she thought about the problem. If he was just like a human then she could think of one way to get his powers back, but she wasn't sure if she was prepared to do that. Also, they wouldn't be his powers per se. But who knows, he was a shinigami so maybe they would become his powers. After a short internal battle she figured she would put it out on the table so that they knew it was an option. It wasn't that she didn't want to do it, it's just that she didn't want the feeling of helplessness that came with it.

"Well, I can think of a way, but it's not exactly legal. But then again, it's hard to say because you're not human. But just throwing out solutions to the table, what if I gave you some of my power?"
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

Coffee Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coffee Shop   Coffee Shop EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 7:50 am

Sairento sighed at the option, shaking his head slightly. No way he wanted to use some one else's power."It would just be simpler for me to go through the motions of becoming a shinigami once more. The worst that can happen is I become a hollow or vizard."
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

Coffee Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coffee Shop   Coffee Shop EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 4:06 pm

She unnderstood why he wouldn't want to use her power; if it had have been her in his position she probably would have done the exact same thing.

"That is true, and I guess there's nothing bad about being a vizard, though I don't think a hollow would be desirable." There was a moment of silence between the two as Yuki wondered about what he would do.

"How does a shinigami without powers 'go through the motions of becoming a shinigami once more'? I don't think I've ever heard of it before."
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

Coffee Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coffee Shop   Coffee Shop EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 5:09 am

"I've heard of it once. With a man named Ichigo Kurosaki. He had borrowed some one else's powers, and he became a vizard. I don't know the details, but if I have to become a vizard, that's what I'm going to do."
Back to top Go down
Koga Amaterasu

Koga Amaterasu

Coffee Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coffee Shop   Coffee Shop EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 5:23 am

"Fortunately for you, I read of how Kurosaki Ichigo became a Vizard. However, It was a very risky process." Koga said as he approached Yuki and Sairento. "Are you interested in knowing the details?" Koga asked calmly
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

Coffee Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coffee Shop   Coffee Shop EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 6:43 am

The man shifted his form to turn and view the other that had suddenly approached them."I thank you, but I do have busines to attend to of the nature that you speak of. I have an espada friend who can help me with that. Though details are appreciated." He nodded to a chair just beside him.
Back to top Go down
Koga Amaterasu

Koga Amaterasu

Coffee Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coffee Shop   Coffee Shop EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 7:52 am

"First Kurosaki needed to learn to control his Spiritual Pressure. Then, he had to go to his inner world and retrieve his Zanpakuto before he completely became a Hollow. However, he had to fight his inner Hollow later on in order to control his Vizard powers. Until then, there were instances when his inner Hollow would briefly take over." Koga explained. "However, I think this Espada friend of yours will indeed be of great service. With that, I shall take my leave..." Koga said as he vanished with a gust of wind.

EXIT
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

Coffee Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coffee Shop   Coffee Shop EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 9:02 am

OOC: Okay yuuki whenever you want, just join the thread in the forest of menos That talks about battling the inner hollow.

Sairento sighed, silently shifting his form to stand. He placed a few bills on the table, leaving the shop. A garganta opened with a strange looking man waving for sairento to hurry. Sairento sighed, stepping into the garganta, as it closed behind him.

EXIT
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

Coffee Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coffee Shop   Coffee Shop EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 3:55 pm

Yuki listened quietly as the mysterious human appeared out of seemingly nowhere and provided the much needed information about Kurosaki Ichigo, before leaving. It sounded like a difficult process to fight with yourself but it was obviously necessary. After Sairento left through the garganta Yuki had to quickly decide what she should do. Would she follow and make sure he would be alright or did she just forget it ever happened and move on with her day, returning back to her now slightly cold - yet still very much drinkable - cup of coffee. With a soft sigh she knew what the answer was and stood up before leaving to find a way into Hueco Mundo to make sure Sairento didn't die or something bad like that.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

Coffee Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coffee Shop   Coffee Shop EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 3:58 pm

OOC: The thing went faster than planned, just join the newbie vizard thread in karakura.
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

Coffee Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coffee Shop   Coffee Shop EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 4:06 pm

(OOC: Yeah I saw, stupid school if only I got home earlier lol)
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

Coffee Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coffee Shop   Coffee Shop EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 4:08 pm

Lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Coffee Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coffee Shop   Coffee Shop Empty

Back to top Go down

Coffee Shop