Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Rain makes the flowers grow EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Rain makes the flowers grow EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Rain makes the flowers grow EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Rain makes the flowers grow EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Rain makes the flowers grow EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Rain makes the flowers grow EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Rain makes the flowers grow EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Rain makes the flowers grow EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Rain makes the flowers grow EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rain makes the flowers grow Vote_lcapRain makes the flowers grow Voting_barRain makes the flowers grow Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Rain makes the flowers grow Vote_lcapRain makes the flowers grow Voting_barRain makes the flowers grow Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Rain makes the flowers grow

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Amatsu Mikaboshi

Amatsu Mikaboshi

Rain makes the flowers grow Empty
PostSubject: Rain makes the flowers grow   Rain makes the flowers grow EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 7:59 am

Matsu was currently squatting over a patch of overturned earth. He was in what was technically a public garden, but at the moment was using it as planting grounds for various species of curare, which contained a powerful neurotoxin. These would be used for research, and perhaps the creation of some new anesthetics, or new battle uses. At the moment, he was planting a new plant.
Back to top Go down
Izuru Kira

Izuru Kira

PostSubject: Re: Rain makes the flowers grow   Rain makes the flowers grow EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 12:44 pm

Kira let go a small sigh as he walked out of his office that afternoon. The blond had finsihed all his paper for that week on Monday. So he pretty much had the whole day today to himself. For the beginning of the day the blond spent his timing writing. He had written a chapter of new book he was thinking about submitting. And he had written quite a few haiku about many different things. Some of them were about himself and some about Momo and some about loneliness. But the common thing about them all was that they all sounded emo in the eyes of someone’s else. To Kira well they just sounded normal no matter what their hidden meaning was.

Kira rounded the corner and passed a couple shinigami. Who bowed to him as he passed on his way to the garden. Kira was getting hot sitting in his stuffing office all morning long. Instead of his office he deiced the garden would be a better place. When he arrived he noticed that the 12th division captain was already there. He was bent over by the flowers ,so the blond figured he was doing some sort of research for the lab. Because the 12th division members were usually hung up on stuff light that. Kira looked away and went to sit under a near by tree with a stack of paper he had brought with him.
Back to top Go down
Amatsu Mikaboshi

Amatsu Mikaboshi

PostSubject: Re: Rain makes the flowers grow   Rain makes the flowers grow EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 11:47 pm

Matsu finished patting a little mound of earth over the base of the plant, and then stood up and stretched. He reveled in the sound of his back cracking and he even moaned a little bit at the luxury. He would not admit it to the rest of his squad, but admittedly it was sometimes nice to get out of the sterile cold walls of the lab and spend time outside doing fieldwork at a leisurely pace. And now that he was done, maybe he could find something fun to do, like see a play or musical or something like that.

Matsu turned around and was embarrassed to see that he had company. He blushed a little- certain that his little moan had sounded very...awkward. He smiled nervously. "Sorry about that, I hope I didn't disturb you; I thought I was alone," Matsu explained. "Kira Izuru, right?"
Back to top Go down
Izuru Kira

Izuru Kira

PostSubject: Re: Rain makes the flowers grow   Rain makes the flowers grow EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 12:26 am

Kira focus on his writting and not the other person that was in the garden. The blond was write not writtng a poem about a dream he had. It read:

He came in my dreams
He touched my soul once again again
I wish it could be real

Under that on he had many ones resmebling it and empty sheets of paper.The blodn blong slighed slighlty whenhe finshed writting the poem. When he was about to start another one he heard a small sound.

That was followed by a low moan that sounded like it had come form a person. Kira let his eyes look up to see who it was. And spotted the 12th divison captain getting up form the ground. The captain then apolgized to him about it. Kira didnt understand why but he was going to say anything like that. " Its ok" he said camly to the brunette captain. A short second later that captain asked him if he was Kira Izuru. Last the blond checked he definlty was. " Hai" he said repsonse as he put his writting utensil to his paper ,but did nothing with it.
Back to top Go down
Amatsu Mikaboshi

Amatsu Mikaboshi

PostSubject: Re: Rain makes the flowers grow   Rain makes the flowers grow EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 4:02 am

He's just as taciturn as me, thought Matsu. Despite this thought, he decided to sit next to him on the bench. This was probably because a) the blond was fairly good-looking, and b) he appeared to be writing something, and Matsu, being a connoisseur of the arts, thoroughly enjoyed the company of anybody who felt the same.

His eyes scanned the haiku quickly. "I like it," commented Matsu. "Who is it about?"
Back to top Go down
Izuru Kira

Izuru Kira

PostSubject: Re: Rain makes the flowers grow   Rain makes the flowers grow EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 4:16 pm

Kira watched the other man in silence as he walked over to him. Keeping silent the captain sat next to him under his tree. Kira slightly wanted to be alone right now ,but he wasn’t going to say anything to the man about. Some people would probably say leave me alone. Some people might even have a whole hissy fit at the other person. If they were in that bad of a mood. Kira was never really one to thrown a tantrum at someone for a retarded reason. Even it was a dumb reason he did not do it anyway. Plus he had no problem with the other man sitting near him. The blond needed to talk to people more ,because he found himself cooped up in his office alot lately.

Which prevented him from doing alot of different things. Like picking a vice captain for him self. He wondered how long the head captain would wait for him to pick one. Kira then noticed the other captain looking the haiku he had in his lap. His hand slid gracefully to cover ,but the brunette captain had already saw. And told him that he liked and then asked who it was about. Kira bit his lips slightly and the put on a straight face. The poem was about his old captain ,but he couldn’t tell the man that. "Thanks" he said calmly to the other shinigami. "Just a lost friend” he continued in a calm tone.
Back to top Go down
Amatsu Mikaboshi

Amatsu Mikaboshi

PostSubject: Re: Rain makes the flowers grow   Rain makes the flowers grow EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 5:09 am

"Oh," Matsu replied. "I'm sorry to hear that." Others might have thought the long silence awkward, but being a rather socially inept individual, Matsu did not notice. He just sat back, and enjoyed the sound of Seireitei around him, the sound of flora being blown by the breeze, the sound of fauna occasionally chirping, and the breathing of his companion.

"I like to write myself you know,"
Matsu confided after the relative silence had gone on for five minutes, give or take one or two. "But I prefer prose. My poetry always sounds clumsy and strained."
Back to top Go down
Izuru Kira

Izuru Kira

PostSubject: Re: Rain makes the flowers grow   Rain makes the flowers grow EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 7:27 pm

Kira bit his lips slightly and looked down at the poem in his lap. And then let go a small sigh when the boy said he was sorry for him. For some reason people saying that never made the blond feel any better. But he was going to say that to anyone , because it made him sound over emotional. Alot of people he knew where already over the the passing of the ex captains. He only knew one other person besides himself that was not fully over it. He knew the current fifth squad captain was still missing the ex captains as well as Momo. Kira missed her as well and it made him wonder why all the closest people too him had left for good.

Kira looked up at the brunette captain when he spoke again. After a awkward silence that the blond didn't bother to notice either. The captain spoke about how he wrote poetry as well. He then told him it was clumsy and strained. Kira figured that meant it was kind of odd. The twelfth squad captains had always been a little out of the ordinary. Some more than other like Mayuri for example. So, the third squad captain would not be surprised if the brunette man's poetry was out there like the squad reputation. Kira made a small nod in response to the man's words. Because he was kind of stuck on how to respond to that kind of thing without out sounding rude.
Back to top Go down
Amatsu Mikaboshi

Amatsu Mikaboshi

PostSubject: Re: Rain makes the flowers grow   Rain makes the flowers grow EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 10:43 pm

"Well I am glad that we have had the chance to meet outside of the Captain's meetings," said Matsu after another long pause. "My squad often tells me that the Captains often appear inhuman because they are seldom seen doing anything interactive, so this is...nice, I guess. They'd be proud of me for socializing right now."

Matsu paused for a long moment, and then asked, "Would you like to go for a drink or something? That is what people normally do to socialize, right?"
Back to top Go down
Izuru Kira

Izuru Kira

PostSubject: Re: Rain makes the flowers grow   Rain makes the flowers grow EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 5:29 pm

Kira half listened to the brunette captain talk about other captains. From what Kira heared he was talking about his sqaud members. And how they viewd the captains outiside the meetings. From what the blond picked up it was something about socilizing a seldom amount for some reason. If thats what it was then the man and his sqaud was right. As far as he knew the fifth squad captain and him were the most soical ones of the bunch.Kira was less social latley becuase of his mind being preoccupied on other things. Some of those things being work that he still had to do. And the other half was just things he was worrying about past or present. Kira sighed lighlty and looked back over at the captain when he said something about his squad being proud of him for talking to someone.

Kira nodded slighlty to show that he was listening and not zoning out like he was. Izu looked down at his poety again breifly. But his head was brought back up by the captain next words. The words where something about going to get a drink or something with the other captain. Kira stared at him in silence for a couple moments thinking about these words. He wondered what kind of invite this was. Was it just to captain going for a drink together as colleges or friends or was it something else entirely.Kira shook the last thought of his mind figuring that was a totally stupid explanation." Uh sure" he said to the captain in a calm tone.
Back to top Go down
Amatsu Mikaboshi

Amatsu Mikaboshi

PostSubject: Re: Rain makes the flowers grow   Rain makes the flowers grow EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 10:16 am

"Excellent- I mean great," replied Matsu cheerfully, though if one listened carefully, it cracked a the tiniest bit out of nervousness. Two spots of the palest pink appeared on his cheeks as warm thoughts and fantasies of what the afternoon could bring filled his mind. His mind flashed through images of him and Kira laughing and talking together, sharing stories like old friends, and then sharing feelings, desires, and goals like lovers. Matsu shook his head imperceptibly to clear it, and then stood. Don't be ridiculous, he thought. Just because you're attracted to him doesn't make him attracted to you; just because he writes poetry doesn't make him like you. Just take this at face value, and enjoy the company.

Matsu offered Kira his hand to help him up from the bench (not that he needed it, obviously, it was pretty much an excuse for them to touch). After doing so, Matsu immediately regretted it, thinking it was too forward and Kira probably thought he was weird and this was not going at all the way he hoped but unfortunately there was no taking it back now and he'd just have to hope for the best. "Do you know of a good bar or restaurant around here?" he asked, hoping that Kira would be preoccupied by the question and take his hand out of instinct.
Back to top Go down
Izuru Kira

Izuru Kira

PostSubject: Re: Rain makes the flowers grow   Rain makes the flowers grow EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 7:05 pm

Kira started at the brunette captain's face for for couple seconds after he spot again. The other captain seemed kind of nervous when he spot. And a small amount of pink had come across the guys white cheeks. The blond captain wondered why he was doing that. One thought came to the blue eyed man's head but he deiced to dismiss it. Even though the twelfth squad captains were kind of out there he doubted anyone would like him like that. Once again the blond was putting himself down about things. He didn't really realize ,but he just didn't think that thought could be true about they other captain. It might have been because he had never had another male attracted to him before. Probably because he did not go around flashing his sexuality around to everyone he met. It was more a of a secret he kept to himself and hidden in his poetry.

Kira sighed slightly and made the stack of paper in his lap a little neater. Because some of the paper were beginning to slid from being in his lap so long. When the papers were neat he looked up at the blushing boy again. And noticed he had his hand out to help him get up off the bench he was sitting on. Kira looked at it for a couple seconds and then grabbed to use it to pull him himself up off the seating utensil. When he was standing he let go of the other man's hand and looked back to the other captains face. As he asked Kira if he knew any good bars or restaurants. Kira thought about it for a couple moments ,and could only think of one. Which was the one were His friends and him when to drink alot of sake. " Um there's this small place in the seireitei thats pretty good."He replied in a calm tone to the man.
Back to top Go down
Amatsu Mikaboshi

Amatsu Mikaboshi

PostSubject: Re: Rain makes the flowers grow   Rain makes the flowers grow EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 12:57 am

"I'm not really familiar with the recreational things around Seireitei," said Matsu. He was grateful that his voice did not crack this time. "Would you care to lead the way?"
Back to top Go down
Izuru Kira

Izuru Kira

PostSubject: Re: Rain makes the flowers grow   Rain makes the flowers grow EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 12:50 pm

Kira let go a small sigh and folded up the paper that he with him. Before stuffing in to his shirt so he would have to carry it around with him every where. Kira made a slight face in his thoughts wondering slightly why the other man didn't know of such things. He thought about it for a couple seconds and the corrected himself. The twelfth squad captain weren't always the social ones who went out in public to hang with friends. The previous one was one big example because of his appearance. Alot of people thought that he was crazy and completely insane. Which was true for the most part when you think about. This new captain was normal looking one where you could see his face. Unlike Mayuri that cover up his body and his face.

It made Kira wonder if the twelfth squad captain ever got out. Most people he knew had good idea on where certain places were. But ,Kira was not one to call the man out on that. He preferred keeping thoughts like that to himself. " Um sure" he said calmly to the man before turning toward the exit of the garden area. He walked a couple feet and then stopped and waited. So he could see if the other man had started to follow him. So he would not walk to far ahead and get the man lost. The whole point was the lead the man there ,so even if the guy was a slow walker he had to wait for the other man to catch up no matter what.
Back to top Go down
Amatsu Mikaboshi

Amatsu Mikaboshi

PostSubject: Re: Rain makes the flowers grow   Rain makes the flowers grow EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 12:03 am

Matsu decided that he would walk fast, briskly, but not too fast so as to appear overeager, or strange. Strange-'r,' he thought ruefully. He didn't want to keep Kira waiting; after all, who knew, this day could potentially end the way he wanted it to. He had not seen any reason to doubt that it might. The scientist in me is rationalizing my hope, thought Matsu. How terribly ironic.
Back to top Go down
Izuru Kira

Izuru Kira

PostSubject: Re: Rain makes the flowers grow   Rain makes the flowers grow EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 7:14 pm

When Kira noticed the brunette was starting to catch up with him he began walking again. And took no pauses because it seemed like the other captain was keeping a good pace. Kira let go a small sigh as he rounded a corner and enter in the non gotei 13 area. When he stopped again it was on the street of the food joint. On the street there was a couple other people hanging out and talking among them selves. Kira looked to the briefly and one of them giggled loudly. Before looking back to her friends to chat and gossip together. Acting like no one was around to stare at them like the were weird. In fact a couple were staring at them from across the way. Kira turned away from the people when they looked back. Wondering for a brief second why they were so excited.

But his attention turned back to the captain who was suppose to be following. Let go a sigh her turned to look behind him. To see if the captain had caught back up with him yet. So ,they could get a good seat before they were all taken. On days like this alot of people like to go, so he wanted to get in early before the got the seat near the bathroom. Last time he got that seat he found himself not being able to eat because of the smell. Kira watched the corner that he rounded with a bored expression on his face for the twelfth squad captain.
Back to top Go down
Amatsu Mikaboshi

Amatsu Mikaboshi

PostSubject: Re: Rain makes the flowers grow   Rain makes the flowers grow EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 11:25 pm

He looks bored...that's not good, thought Matsu. Maybe I should tell a joke? "Wow this looks like a nice place," he exclaimed loudly. "Want to hear a joke? There are two 11th squad members out in the woods. One of them collapses. He doesn't seem to be breathing and his eyes are glazed. The other squad member takes out his communicator and contacts his Vice Captain. He gasps: "My partner has collapsed! I don't know what to do!" After a moment, the Vice Captain responds: "Calm down. I can help. First let's make sure your partner is dead." There is a silence then there is a sound of a blade plunging into flesh. Back on the communicator, the squad member says: "Okay, now what?" Matsu giggled nervously. It was pretty much the only joke he knew.
Back to top Go down
Izuru Kira

Izuru Kira

PostSubject: Re: Rain makes the flowers grow   Rain makes the flowers grow EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 7:20 pm

As soon as the man showed up on the street he seemed uneasy. And for some reason Kira did not know he told a joke. The blond captain wasn't really one for jokes. In fact he really never laughed all that much to begin with. Unless you got him really drunk probably and then told it. Kira blinked at the man a couples times wondering what to do. He didn't want to make the other man feel bad. Because he already seemed nervous and giggly for reason. The man's joke was right because the 11th squad was defiantly likely to do something like that. So ,the blond figured that someone might think it was funny. Him on other hand not so much even though he got what the funny part of it was.

Kira then wondered if he should fake laugh just to calm the man. But he figured that might just sound a little creepy. " Um good joke" he said to man calmly before fake smile for a quick second. Before retuning his face to its usual bored expression so he would not look weird. " We better get a seat."He continued in the same tone before walking toward the food place. he then walked in and took the seat near the door. And waited for the captain to catch up with him again. While he waited the blond wondered why the 12th squad captain seemed so nervous and with of giggles. It kind of creped the blond out a bit ,but he deiced it would be rude to put him on the spot like that. Because it might just make the man even more nervous and giggles filled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rain makes the flowers grow   Rain makes the flowers grow Empty

Back to top Go down

Rain makes the flowers grow
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Unified :: Soul Society :: Seireitei-
Jump to: