Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Taking a Walk EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Taking a Walk EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Taking a Walk EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Taking a Walk EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Taking a Walk EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Taking a Walk EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Taking a Walk EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Taking a Walk EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Taking a Walk EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Taking a Walk Vote_lcapTaking a Walk Voting_barTaking a Walk Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Taking a Walk

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Byakuya Kuchiki
Captain of the Sixth Division
Byakuya Kuchiki

Taking a Walk Empty
PostSubject: Taking a Walk   Taking a Walk EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 9:42 am

What a lovely day, Byakuya thought to himself as he walked through his division. The sun was shining brightly, and the sky was a beautiful pale blue. The air was warm, but not hot, and the wind blew gently. Byakuya had finished his paperwork for the day, so there wasn't anything to do now. He glanced around and frowned slightly. Where was everyone on such a beautiful day? He hadn't seen his squad members for hours. Oh well, Byakuya thought, shaking his head. At least they're not bothering me. Actually, most of the members of the 6th division were afraid to talk to him, usually talking to Renji instead if there was something wrong. But once and awhile one would knock on his office door when Byakuya was in the middle of doing paperwork. They had bad timing. While walking, Byakuya made sure everything was in order. It was, as usual.
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-unified.rpg-board.net
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

Taking a Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a Walk   Taking a Walk EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 6:45 pm

Yuki carried a small stack of paperwork towards the captain's office of the 6th division. She had already been to the 13th and the 9th divisions to deliver them their paperwork from the 10th division - something that for some reason nobody had been very happy about. Though Yuki didn't blame the captains because nobody sane liked paperwork.

She sighed as she walked. Normally she would have gotten a lower ranked shinigami to do this menial task for her but she had felt the need to get out of her stuffy, cramped office and to just in the open - even if it was just a tad warm for her liking. Because of the weather Yuki had left her captain's haori behind in her office, and she was only now realising what a bad idea it had been; every one from her own division knew who she was, but a few people in other divisions didn't and so had thought her to be a regular shinigami. Being only just 5 foot didn't help it either.

Lost in thought Yuki wasn't watching where she had been going, just walking on auto-pilot to her destination, and so didn't see the shinigami in front of her until she was walking into them. All the beautifully stacked paperwork toppled onto the ground in a mess of white and Yuki immediately looked up at the person she had walked into in embarressment, hoping that they would be ok. When she saw who she had so carelessly walked into her eyes widened slightly. It was Captain Kuchiki, the very captain she was meant to be delivering this paperwork to. Dropping into a respectful bow, Yuki started to aplogise, hoping he didn't think she was just a shinigami - though there was nothing to indicate her captaincy, and she had never met the man before.

"I'm so sorry Captain Kuchiki, that was my fault. I was careless and wasn't watching where I was going." She waited for him to accept her apology so she could pick up the papers before they got even more dirty.
Back to top Go down
Byakuya Kuchiki
Captain of the Sixth Division
Byakuya Kuchiki

Taking a Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a Walk   Taking a Walk EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 10:30 pm

Byakuya stopped for a minute to look at a cherry blossom tree. There were many of the trees in his backyard, but Byakuya absolutely loved cherry blossom trees. This one was in full bloom, and extremely beautiful. He started walking again, thinking of the first time he had seen a cherry blossom tree. He had been really young, and his grandfather had pointed one out. Ever since then Byakuya knew he wanted some of his own, and the first chance he got he planted some at his manor.

Since Byakuya was so deep in thought, he didn't realize anyone was walking toward him until he was bumped into. He looked up, startled, and saw the captain of the 10th division and the paperwork all over the ground. "It's alright," he replied, trying to stifle a sigh. "I wasn't watching where I was going either." He bent down and helped her pick up the paperwork.
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-unified.rpg-board.net
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

Taking a Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a Walk   Taking a Walk EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 5:09 pm

Yuki finished picking up the papers, dusting off a few that had stray bits of dirt on them, satisfied with the fact that none of them had become crumpled in the fall and also weren't overly dirty - still retaining the majority of their white colour.

"Thank you. I was actually just on my way to see you to give you these papers - they need to be signed so my division can process them."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Taking a Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a Walk   Taking a Walk Empty

Back to top Go down

Taking a Walk
Page 1 of 1