Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Trouble in the forest EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Trouble in the forest EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Trouble in the forest EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Trouble in the forest EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Trouble in the forest EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Trouble in the forest EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Trouble in the forest EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Trouble in the forest EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Trouble in the forest EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Trouble in the forest Vote_lcapTrouble in the forest Voting_barTrouble in the forest Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Trouble in the forest Vote_lcapTrouble in the forest Voting_barTrouble in the forest Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Trouble in the forest

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ayame Hikari

Ayame Hikari

Trouble in the forest Empty
PostSubject: Trouble in the forest   Trouble in the forest EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 2:36 pm

Ayame walks through the forest. Wearing her black tang top and black baggy jeans with her white blond and black hair tied in a loose ponytail. Ever since Reina's been kidnapped bad things have been occuring. More hollows show up in the world of the living, more dhinigsmi are killed, and Orihimecwas captured as well. Sighing once more before flash stepping through some trees. She perches on one of them and watched the creatures below her.
Back to top Go down
Elendril

Elendril

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in the forest   Trouble in the forest EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 2:43 pm

From about a hundred yard's away Elendril saw a young and attractive Lady. In a tree that was about 15 feet tall whith wide Branche's. he was just sitting there looking at the creachure's below her. And a whild an unherd of erge came to Elendril. So he ran to the young lady in a black tang top and black baggy jeans. Elendril then appered behind the girl. saying. "Pull down your pant's and thise will be over fast"
Back to top Go down
Ayame Hikari

Ayame Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in the forest   Trouble in the forest EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 2:48 pm

Ayame felt someone's spiritual pressure and turned around just in time to hear the guy say pull your pants down. She glared at him." why should I do that?"
Back to top Go down
Majeh

Majeh

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in the forest   Trouble in the forest EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 2:49 pm

Majeh magic felt an urge to talk to a freind of reina's and taunt her. However appereing from a shadow a few meteres away majeh witnessed the girl being harrased. Staring at the man. Majeh spoke. "Hey fuck off chump or i murder your ass."
Back to top Go down
Elendril

Elendril

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in the forest   Trouble in the forest EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 2:52 pm

Eendril didint fill lie fighting today so hejust stude ther thinking what to do
Back to top Go down
Ayame Hikari

Ayame Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in the forest   Trouble in the forest EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 5:39 am

Ayame was about to say something when a red haired man came and told the espada to fuck off. She backed away from the area and preformed a sonido to a 80 foot tall tree A few miles away.she watched and hoped that the espada and the red haired guy would go soon.
Back to top Go down
Majeh

Majeh

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in the forest   Trouble in the forest EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 7:25 am

exit
Back to top Go down
Elendril

Elendril

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in the forest   Trouble in the forest EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 1:50 pm

Elendril just looked at te dude and wached him leave. Then when the gril made the sonido. Elendril just shot a cero at her
Back to top Go down
Ayame Hikari

Ayame Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in the forest   Trouble in the forest EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 1:55 pm

Ayame jumped off the tree just in time as the cero made contact and she used sonido to escape.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in the forest   Trouble in the forest EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 7:26 am

"Well, it seems I'll have to force my hand." Kyouga said in a happy tone as he shot a fully charged Cero at the Espada as a warning shot. "I do believe that your intentions were indeed an attempt of rape. I'm sorry, but I can't allow you to do that to my friend." Kyouga said with a Gin-like smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in the forest   Trouble in the forest Empty

Back to top Go down

Trouble in the forest
Page 1 of 1