Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Training(Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Training(Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Training(Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Training(Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Training(Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Training(Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Training(Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Training(Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Training(Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Training(Open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapTraining(Open) - Page 2 Voting_barTraining(Open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Training(Open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapTraining(Open) - Page 2 Voting_barTraining(Open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Training(Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

Training(Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training(Open)   Training(Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 2:37 am

Sairento stopped humming, listening to the beautiful tune that came from her flute. He smiled, bringing reitsu to form into his finger tips, placing his arms as if he were at a piano. He then silently began to push his fingers down, as if to press keys, the sound of a piano being heard. He joined in at just the right time it seemed, as his sounds echoed her own, harmonizing to become a beautiful serenade.
Back to top Go down
RU

RU

PostSubject: Re: Training(Open)   Training(Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 2:56 am

Hearing him stop humming she sighed gently studying her flute before she heard a piano playing. Smileing softly she closed her eyes & continued to play the flute studying the music it's self.

((Sorry the post is so short, I have no ideas))
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: Training(Open)   Training(Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 2:59 am

(OOC:It's completely fine))

IC:Sairento let the reitsu disappear, his music fading into the echoes of the wind. He then relaxed, laying back to have both hands come behind his head, allowing him a view of the sky.."beautiful.."he muttered just loud enough for her to hear. He was talking about her and her flute playing, but hopefully she would think he meant the sky.
Back to top Go down
RU

RU

PostSubject: Re: Training(Open)   Training(Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 3:49 am

After they finished playing she let out a sigh of realefe before looking at him as he spoke, & soon looking to the sky. "Yea, I guess it is.." saying this her eyes opened abit more as she said, "You were talking about the sky, right?" turning her head towards the shinigami she awaited an answer.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: Training(Open)   Training(Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 3:51 am

"It depends, is that what you want me to mean? His head tilted as he asked this, him sitting up. He grinned, awaiting his answer, knowing he seemed like a smart ass but he had to know this answer for himself.
Back to top Go down
RU

RU

PostSubject: Re: Training(Open)   Training(Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 4:34 am

Sitting up fully she looked at him & frowned. "It does not matter smart-ass." she snapped before she picked up her flute from the ground & placed it behind her mask again. Laying back down she sighed gantly turning to her side & studying him.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: Training(Open)   Training(Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 4:51 am

Sairento yawned, from the comment, he could tell she was moody. By the look of it, she didn't like shinigami much, but hopefully he could change that. He moved to sit at her side, softly pressing his finger to her mask, studying it.
Back to top Go down
RU

RU

PostSubject: Re: Training(Open)   Training(Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 5:00 am

Still studying him she ended up laying back on her back & began looking at the sky again. Her eyes turned slightly as she senced him get closer to her, & she soon froze up slightly. She tryed to pull her head back as he touched her mask & began studying it What the hell is he doing, & what is he planning?? she thought in her head watching him & ready for almost anything.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: Training(Open)   Training(Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 9:46 am

Sairento smiled, pulling a small magic marker from his pocket, the color of violet. He then popped the cap of it off, beginning to write on the side of her mask. When he was done, the message read: "Sairento was here". He then grinned, putting the marker away.
Back to top Go down
RU

RU

PostSubject: Re: Training(Open)   Training(Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 10:36 am

Trying to keep her head back she watched as he took out the marker & began writing on her mask. "H-Hey!" she yelled right before he was done. Sitting up slightly looking down at her mask abit confused, she looked up to the shinigami & without warning sprang up & atatcked him, soon holding him to the ground with his arms behind his back, "What the hell was that for?!" she snapped studying him. She knew that he could probally get up easly, so she say her knees on his hands that way he could not move. & at this time, she was practly sitting on his back. He's not much like other shinigami... she reminded herself studying him.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: Training(Open)   Training(Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 10:44 am

Sairento sighed, activating the cahrging effect of a cero, mainly to scare her. With his hands behind his back, pointing his index finger at her would be easier. And at point black range, he'd have to charge it much slower. Either way, it launched before he was ready, and he sighed, hoping she moved.
Back to top Go down
RU

RU

PostSubject: Re: Training(Open)   Training(Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 10:51 am

Still studying him she looked down to his hand & yelped slightly, "A, A Cero?!" she asked herself abit confused. Jumping off of his back in a instant she landed softly about ten feet from him. "Shinigami, cannot use ceros..." she said weakly studying him. "So, what exactly, are you..?" she asked still studying him over. She could have used DoubeCero if she wanted, but was not sure if that was the correct thing to do, because for some odd reason that was unknown to her, she trusted him abit.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: Training(Open)   Training(Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 10:56 am

"Are you okay, I'm sorry for that..I have bad reflexes."He ran over to her, inspecting her, to see ifshe had any marks or wounds. Seeing none, sairento breathed a sigh of relief, falling to sit in front of her."I'm and experiment. The facility doesn't know exactly what I am. So they called me a shinigami and were done with it."
Back to top Go down
RU

RU

PostSubject: Re: Training(Open)   Training(Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 11:10 am

Watching him run over to her shocked her even more. Watching him as she looked her up & down searching for any kind of scratches she sat down afew seconds after he did & listened to him. "Shinigami experimented on you??" she said out of disbelefe. "That's such a horrible thing to do..." she said softly studying him over. "I'm, so sorry.." she muttered softly beging to remember the very few peices of memory that she had gotten to remember & thinking, Damn, & I thought I had it bad.. looking back at him she waited to see his reation or reply.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: Training(Open)   Training(Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 11:20 am

Sairento simply shrugged, waving his hand as if it were no big deal. He then brought his eyes to study her over. She was kind of cute, for an espada anyway. Sairento then closed his eyes, bringing his lips to purse, holding in a soft yawn."I don't mind being the butt of their experiments..At least it has made me stronger.
Back to top Go down
RU

RU

PostSubject: Re: Training(Open)   Training(Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 11:29 am

Looking down after he was done talking she tugged at the bottom of the espada uniform that she had that almost looked liek a mini-skirt by how small it was & soon looked up to him. "Still, I'm so sorry, but where are my manners? I'm Ryuzakahoi Urakazamei, but due to how hard it is to pronounce, you can just call me RU." smileing softly after she said this she continued, "Well, we had been, talking.. out here for awhile without telling our names, so yea." she laughed slightly after she said this & waited for his reaction.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: Training(Open)   Training(Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 11:32 am

Sairento grinned at her comments, bringing his eyes up to look into hers."You're very cute, how did you become an espada?" After asking this, he knew that he hadn't said his name yet so he quickly threw it in."Oh and my name is Sairento Bakuhatsu. Or as others know me, "The silent Explosion." He waited, as it seemd for her to attack, that is what most did to him anyway.
Back to top Go down
RU

RU

PostSubject: Re: Training(Open)   Training(Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 11:41 am

Looking to him she blushed softly when he called her 'cute'. Rubbing the back of her neck with her left hand she said softly, "I, don't really know, I think it was just because of my strength.." after saying this, she reconized that she was looking to the groudn & quickly looked up trying her best to get the blushing off of her face. "Thats a very nice name, awsome nickname too." laughing slightly after she said this she waited for a reply of some sort, not knowing what else to really tlk about.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: Training(Open)   Training(Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 11:46 am

"The name, Sairento Bakuhatsu means silent explosion." He chuckled softly, his eyes coming to her cheeks, noticing the blush. He decided to move closer to her, his head coming to tilt."nevermind what I said about cuteness before, you're much cuter when blushing" At this, he poked her cheek, chuckling lightly, and watching her.
Back to top Go down
RU

RU

PostSubject: Re: Training(Open)   Training(Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 11:56 am

She watched him for a second listing to his comment about his own name & nodding understandably. She watc hed as he got closer saying how ute she was & bit her bottom lip to keep from blushing even more. "Oh.. Your makeing me shy..." she mumbled softly keeping her lip between her teeth & still trying to keep her blushing down.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: Training(Open)   Training(Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 12:03 pm

Sairento grinned softly, holding his hand out for her to take."Why don't you walk with me? He leaned back slightly, nodding towards the forest as where he wanted to walk. He hoped she would agree, she is a very lovely espada.
Back to top Go down
RU

RU

PostSubject: Re: Training(Open)   Training(Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 12:19 pm

Watching him stand up she didn't reconise that he had her hand untill she felt it tugged on. Blushing abitmore she nodded her head & stood up, soon beging to walk next to him. Almost as soon as she did she froze suddenly, remembering some of her human past.

Breathing deeply she crawled through a small window & flopped onto a small bed where lay a young man, about as old as she was. Almost as soon as she fell he jumped up & reached for the bat that was next to his bed. "Who Who Who! Kazu! It's me!" she yelled waveing her hands lightly in the dark room. "Ryui?" the boy said confused before he flicked on his light. "You had to get away from your parents again?" he asked with his arms crossed. "Hey, you don't know that there trying to get me to do.." she sai weakly looking away & at his TV which was turned off. "Soo.. Watcha doin?" she asked turning back to him. He growled softly before he replyed, "I was trying to go to sleep!" Ignoreing him completly she sighed gently & said, "Wanna go take a walk? You know my parents will come looking for me, & they never go down the road for anything.." nodding his head understandablly she motioned her to turn around, in which she did, & he soon got dressed. Afterwards they creeped from his room & out of the front door before they dashed past his house & down the sidewalk, before takeing a turn & beging to slow down. Sighing gently, releved with this she looked to Kazu & said softly gripping his hand, "I guess it is what you said 6 years ago, 'friends forever'." laughing slightly after she said this he nodded his head softly before pulling her close hopeing that when she got home that she would be safe.

As she remembered this, she stood completly still in the menos forest, not moveing a inch or even blinking. She was almost completly in a daze, just standing there.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: Training(Open)   Training(Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 12:32 pm

Sairento looked worridly at the female, studying her facial features. He could concur that she was having a flashback of when she was a human, or whatever she was at the time. He sighed stroking her cheek gently, tilting his head.You alright?
Back to top Go down
RU

RU

PostSubject: Re: Training(Open)   Training(Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 12:38 pm

Feeling his hand stroke her cheek she blinked her eyes acouple times before looking at him. "Yea, I'm fine." she said chuckleing softly. Every now & again when moments that happened in her human time were related to what was currently happening she would end up remembering some of it, but not remembering the rest. Trying to hold up a light smile, her cheeks still a light pink she waited for a reply of some sort.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: Training(Open)   Training(Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 12:43 pm

Alright..Well let's take that walk! he chuckled as he started off. As they walked, from time to time he looked at her, studying how she looked. She was definetly the most beautiful espada he'd seen and she most likely had painful memories. He hoped that during this walk, they could become closer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training(Open)   Training(Open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Training(Open)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next