Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Kade's Return EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Kade's Return EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Kade's Return EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Kade's Return EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Kade's Return EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Kade's Return EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Kade's Return EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Kade's Return EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Kade's Return EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Kade's Return Vote_lcapKade's Return Voting_barKade's Return Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Kade's Return

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kade

Kade

Kade's Return Empty
PostSubject: Kade's Return   Kade's Return EmptyWed May 12, 2010 12:05 am

The last time wasn't so good and the Soul society wants him back because of unexplained deaths of some hollows that were heping shinigami with other hollows. Soi Fon wanted an explanation from Kade yet he refused to answer. She wanted answers into why he had done such a thing and still he was quiet. Kade was afraid of that woman but still the Soul society wanted him back. Something else caught him attention even though he left the society someone was so nice to him begging the guy not to leave but now it been a long and he doesn't remember who that person was. He had on a new armor and Mayuri replaced his chop off hand. He secretly created a plasma sword but his zanapkuto spirit felt left out but still his spirit was his close friend but he can't remember who didn't want him to leave the society the first time.
Back to top Go down
Kenji Saintz

Kenji Saintz

Kade's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kade's Return   Kade's Return EmptyWed May 12, 2010 11:20 pm

Kenji roamed the streets of Sereitei. He was looking for someone to fill the 6th's Division's spot as Lieutenant. He didn't find anyone useful though, that's why he still hasn't appointed anyone yet. The place was rather busy today, it was not up to Kenji's personal taste, this kind of hype, but he was told that he needed to find someone as soon as possible. Unfortunately, no one can make it up to Kenji's standards.

Along with the crowd of people, strong gushes of wind filled up the void area of Sereitei. The weather today isn't looking good, and people we're rushing to finish their jobs before anything rainy happens. The rain would be perfectly fine for Kenji though, as it made him feel at ease, and with the people racing back to find some roof, no one could bother him. But, it would make his job a little bit harder, seeing as though people would hide from the bad skies. He walked slowly, pushing his body with his legs, one after another. It had a slow feel to it, like a beat from a mellow song, but with an indifferent and almost dark meaning. His face showed this kind of indifference most of the time, unless the situations calls for otherwise.

He saw someone he didn't see before. This guy had a decent amount of reiatsu flowing out of his body, although it seems no one wants to talk to him, or even come near him at anyway. He seemed pretty lonely, that Kenji couldn't even help himself but to think that he'd find himself a better man if he was in that kind of predicament. The wind pushed his hair, going wildly as the wind touched it with such feel. He could feel brushes of air going against his skin. It was chilly, it was perfect.

Kenji approached the mindlessly roaming man. He thought he could have been useful or something, until he realized that he was Soi Fon's former vice-captain. We'll anyways, Seiwa already replaced Soi Fon as the 2nd Division Commander just as almost the same time as Kenji. He wouldn't be surprised if this man didn't know.

"You there. You seem a bit out of place. What're you glancing blindly for?" Kenji approached him, his haori fairly visible behind him, dancing with the wind, in rhythm with his hair and following the beat of his footsteps. As Kenji approached him, he might be able to feel Kenji's enormous reiatsu, and be able to sense a dark aura around him. Kenji doesn't seem like a good guy to anyone, even to himself. He was as neutral as the skies could be.
Back to top Go down
Kade

Kade

Kade's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kade's Return   Kade's Return EmptyThu May 13, 2010 12:15 am

Kade thought Soi Fon would pick another vice captain that didn't cross his mind but he couldn't be a lieutenant, he heard the Soul society was looking for him. Then somebody's spiritual pressure caught his attention it couldn't be a vice captain but no this was a captain. He didn't like people seeking upon him that was rude enough but these people were looking for him maybe he should act properly again. He wonders what they wanted from him. The mask he was wearing was hiding his face but his new cyber arm felt the air current gently. "What does Soul society want? They sent many rookies to come get me so this better be important because....I do wanna help but what is so important you and this society want me back???"

He had the same old attitude but still the former shinigami was calming down.

Last edited by Kade on Thu May 13, 2010 12:16 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : editing changes)
Back to top Go down
Kenji Saintz

Kenji Saintz

Kade's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kade's Return   Kade's Return EmptyThu May 13, 2010 12:40 am

Kenji felt it, this guy's attitude. It was perfect for him, but what's more surprising is that he even tried to act politely. Kenji smirked a little, but his eyes didn't change it's feel to it, it still felt indifferent and uncaring to the situation. It's almost starting to rain, and everyone is back to their quarters. No one wants to get wet today, unless they we're Kenji.

This man was sparking words as if he just got back here in Soul Society. Figures, he didn't have such a nice relationship with Soul Society back when he was a Lieutenant, but Kenji couldn't care less. It also seemed that he came here on the accord that Soul Society wanted him back. Kenji doesn't care what Soul Society wants from him, he just wanted to fill up the Lieutenant spot as soon as possible, and it seems that this guy would be up for it, just for anyway that he could make up to Soul Society.

"I have no idea why the hell this place would want you back. But get it this way, you're back and no one's causing trouble, which means you can step onto this territory normally, like back then. Do you know what else this means? This means you're exactly under Soul Society again. Besides, who wouldn't want a rouge shinigami to come back? It would serve less trouble for Soul Society." He was talking of logic here. Soul Society is having enough trouble with other things beside rouges, and what's more people of his caliber are starting to leave as if it was a place of non-importance to them.

"Soul Society has gone through lots of changes, boy. In fact, Soi Fon is no longer the 2nd Division Captain, so it would be useless trying to look for her acceptance once more. On the other hand, Soul Society uses its brains now, and uses it rather brightly. This place is more uptight than it ever was."

Kenji then quickly drew his sword, then made a downward diagonal slash, with the tip of a sword just a few inches away from cutting through the man's flesh. He stopped his sword mid way through the slash, with the tip of the blade placed swiftly a few inches from the man's neck.

"Also, the people here are a lot stronger than the old generation." Kenji smirked, then took two steps forward, making sure his sword didn't advance and kept its position constant. "I'll tell you this though, I haven't found any good lieutenant to fill the spot in my division. And I hear you're looking for some form of acceptance. I'll offer you the spot, if you don't want it then fine, if you do then i'll give it to you. Although, don't answer just yet, let your mind think this through." Kenji then slightly smirked, a dark aura radiating off of him.
Back to top Go down
Kade

Kade

Kade's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kade's Return   Kade's Return EmptyThu May 13, 2010 1:21 am

Kade felt this very weird spiritual pressure around this captain's offer was too good to pass up but still he wanted to find that person again. "I'll decline for now but your offer sounds interesting hmmm I looking a chance to redeem myself"
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

Kade's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kade's Return   Kade's Return EmptyThu May 13, 2010 5:56 am

"Forgiving is apart of human nature, so redeeming yourself is a good thing", a gentel female voice spoke from somewere behind Kade. A female wearing a standard shinigami uniform, with the very top of her cleveage viseable, a dark blue ribbon around her waist that was holding her Zanpaktou, that was in its holster, and a white haori, meaning that she was a captain.

Her baby blue eyes laid themselfs onto the newcommer, or that was what she thought he was, and laid her gaze on Kenji. "Kenji Taicho, could you inform me who this is? . A sudden gust of cold wind came from the west, causing her long white hair and white haori to blow to the right. The kanji on the back was reveald to be the one of the 5th division, wich meant that this woman was Reikou Yuuri, the newest among the captain.
Back to top Go down
Kenji Saintz

Kenji Saintz

Kade's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kade's Return   Kade's Return EmptyThu May 13, 2010 12:49 pm

The wind blew stronger and stronger by the second, and came with it large specks of dust that irritated the eyes of those who minded what the wind was becoming of. The skies were becoming darker and the area was filled of silence, except from the gushes of wind and the footsteps of a shinigami girl. She was Captain Reikou, a strict, but very kind and gentle kind of a captain. She was really opposite of Kenji, who was cruel, rude and harsh, although, she is one of the few people Kenji could actually give respect to. It's not like Kenji isn't the type of man to give such sort of formality, yet at the same time he seems like that kind of person, the more you look at it.

"This is Soi Fon's Lieutenant back then, Captain Reikou. He disappeared sometime though." Kenji put down his sword, and then sheathed it. Kenji glanced at Reikou slightly before giving off an indifferent smile. The crowd that filled the streets of Sereitei just a few minutes ago suddenly disappeared into quietness.

The weather was not only giving a sign of an incoming storm, but it was surely telling them that it will be a very bad one. Not that it matters much to Kenji though, this kind of atmosphere suits him better for any kind of work anyway.

"I see you are not interested. Very well. But I'll tell you this, boy; You just missed your chance." Kenji placed his scarf back onto position, hiding his mouth and half of his nose from view, and his bangs fully covered his right eye. His rosy hair continued to dangle against the wind, but strangely his bangs weren't even affected by that movement. The scarf was firmed onto position by his trusty pauldron.

His armor was really heavy, but he could move swiftly with it, mostly because he was accustomed to its kind of weight. Kenji's haori seemed more like a cape, and made him look like an assassin to an outside view. It was this kind of eccentricity that made Kenji infamous. Some would say he was better as 2nd Division Captain, but people he knew about him contradicted that it would go against his will, as he would quickly be known about in the fighting world.

"Boy, I'll give you this one advice. Never give out your names to everyone, unless of course you know you could handle them easily. By the way, I am Saintz Kenji, the 6th Division Captain. Nice to meet you." His eyes gazed at him strongly. Such sharpness and such aura, anyone would presume he was going to go and kill you.
Back to top Go down
Kade

Kade

Kade's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kade's Return   Kade's Return EmptyThu May 13, 2010 12:59 pm

Kade wasn't fond upon giving hs name but still this wasn't the time to act moody around people the Soul society were serious upon second chances. He couldn't let his attitude get the best of him anymore now something was up and his people needed his help. He calms looking at both Kenji and this newcomer whoever she was. "I'm Kade Hiroshima former vice captain for Squad two....I am honored to meet you Captain Kenji and Captain Reikou"

Kade looked at her again she looked familiar...
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

Kade's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kade's Return   Kade's Return EmptyThu May 13, 2010 6:51 pm

"Kade Hiroshima? Its been awhile", she said, turning her head to Kade, smiling slightly. "Its nice to see an old face, i havent seen you since my time as a 3th seat under Aizen". "Im Reikou Yuuri, the newly appointed captain of the 5th division". Her words was followed by a small smile, it seemend that this woman liked to smile alot.

Yuuri tilted her head back slightly, and looked up in the darking sky. Yuuri loved water, well, the water on the beach or in a swimming pool, but when it came to rain, she hated it, well, hated to be hit by it. She had never found out the reason, maybe it was because her abilities invovled heat, light and fire, wich was something that could`t handle a dark sky and cold water. "My my, what a weather today. Kenji Taicho, would you mind to share a cup of tea? Bonding between other captains is a vital part, since seireitei`s saftly depends on the 13 protection squad"
Back to top Go down
Kenji Saintz

Kenji Saintz

Kade's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kade's Return   Kade's Return EmptyThu May 13, 2010 7:14 pm

It seemed that anytime soon, it would start to rain. This guy introduced himself as Kade, well, it's not like Kenji didn't know about that. He wouldn't have noticed him being a former Lieutenant if he didn't even know his name. "Tsk. That's right, be honored, it's the only way you could even get close to us, well to me." Kenji then looked at Reikou, she seemed disturbed by the incoming rain fall.

"A cup of tea would be nice, and anyway, I was looking to get myself some acquaintance, too." Kenji smiled. He thought it weird, her next statement. Sereitei? Depending on Gotei 13? Kenji wanted to burst out a laughter, but he didn't go ahead stupidly like that. He stared at her and his eyes were showing a really clever glow.

"The Sereitei can't depend on the Gotei 13, Reikou Taicho. It is us Captains, who they rely the most. Unfortunately, that is the truth. There is a not so surprising low number of useful shinigami that are under 3rd seat. Other shinigami can't even kill one lowly hollow, not to mention release their zanpakuto."

Kenji then took two steps forward, and then placed his hands on Kade's shoulder. If anything was weird, is that anytime someone would get touched by him, they would always feel a thing of shock on that particular part. Mostly, they're just being paranoid.

"Tell you what, Reikou Taicho; Why don't we bring Kade here along with us? He seems like he's up for a chat." The skies we're growing darker by the minute. You could hear a loud roar of thunder going off after a few lightning strikes. Kenji smiled at the scene. "I myself, is attracted to the prequel of a storm.

Mostly because of the large number of lightning strikes and the sound of thunder. If you mind, can we find a place to take a sit there?"
Kenji pointed to the area where the most lightning activity was visible.

If Reikou Taicho was disturbed by the rain, Kenji adored lightning. Just the mere beauty of the zig-zagged lines striking the earth from the air made him fill up with excitement. He just couldn't let the opportunity of watching a full fledged lightning storm go by.

"What do you say? Let's go." Kenji removed his hand just after turning his head and looking at Kade. He then started to walk to the direction he pointed earlier.
Back to top Go down
Kade

Kade

Kade's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kade's Return   Kade's Return EmptyThu May 13, 2010 10:39 pm

Kade wonder if this might lead him to confrontation that might be troublesome face or face with the old captain if she was around. But however this was a new change in his life an perhaps a little socializing wouldn't hurt it would give him a chance to look around the place once again. He thought it was a good decision because he wasn't sure about coming bck in the first place but then again Aizen was defeated by a soul reaper. "Still after want to prove to myself that I've changed" He thought.

"Yes Captain Kenji....I'll join you two" he said.

He walked with the captains anyway the captain from 5th division had been with Aizen's squad when he lefted. She seemed nice something Soi Fon was before that woman changed into something ruthless. A lot has changed after he lefted he does remember helping her and few other shinigami during those days but Captain Reikou has grown.

"It has been a long time....I'm sorry that my departure took a toll on the society really there a mission that took me over the edge" He was telling himself if it wasn't for that maybe he would still be vice captain.
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

Kade's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kade's Return   Kade's Return EmptyFri May 14, 2010 12:09 am

"..Its true that the 13 captains are the strongest in the entire seireitei, and that the people below 3th seat can be quite..useless, but it dosent mean they are useless", the white haired captain said, walking on the side of Kenji. "..My office is in that direction, our view will be clear from there", she said, as she looked over her shoulder for a moment, laying her eyes onto Kade..he had really changed.

After awhile, they reached the 5th division`s barracks. "Reikou Taicho, welcome back!", was what 4 members of the 5th division said, as they kneeld for her, showing their respect for their new captain. "Jaku-san, i said many times, just call me Yuuri", she said amused, looking at them. Jaku, a black haired young man who was the 6th seat in the squad, stood up and nodded, befor he looked at the two taller men by her side, one being the new captain, Kenji, the other being someone he didnt know. "I will see you guys at dinner time", Yuuri said, as she patted jaku`s shoulder and passed with Kenji and Kade.

Yuuri opend the door into her office. The first thing that meet their eyes, was the 4 pictures hanging on the wall. The first one was of aizen, befor he betrayed the seireitei, wearing the haori and his glasses, having his smile on his face. The second was of hinamori, wearing the captain haori, smiling slightly, through her eyes seemend abit dull. The last was of Yuuri, wearing the captain haori, having a smile on her face. The last one, hanging just above the other 3, was of a younger yuuri, wearing the 3th seat band around her arm. In the picture, a smiling aizen, who was wearing his haori, had a hand on yuuri and hinamori`s shoulder. Hinamori, who was standing at the right, was blushing a little, and smiled big. Yuuri had her eyes clsoed and grinned abit.

"Its nice to have the memories hanging..", Yuuri said in a soft voice, as she walked fully in, passed the desk that was almost clean of paperwork, and opend the window. They could see most of the east side of the seireitei, and the lighting was in perfect view.
Back to top Go down
Kenji Saintz

Kenji Saintz

Kade's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kade's Return   Kade's Return EmptyFri May 14, 2010 12:28 am

Kenji followed Reikou through their way to her office. It was lucky for them the rain hadn't started raining until then, or they would have been soaked up as they reached her division barracks. The people seemed to really like and respect her, and she seemed kind enough to receive the reception and not make these people accept.

Kenji could only do but sigh. He didn't know if these people were kissing up, or those acts were just plain out of respect. Still, he had no idea how to make him men respect him like a leader, much more that he didn't know if he wanted to. Right now, he had no choice but to come with people who he barely knows, and it seemed that Reikou is a bit more friendly than the others, and much less irritating to Kenji.

They continued to walked through the 5th division barracks. People seemed pretty weirded out by two captains and an unknown fellow walking beside them. They were staring and glaring and talking that Kenji couldn't stand them. He wanted to cut their throats and tell them goodbye to their lives. But he couldn't do that. He wasn't the same person back when he was in Zaraki.

Finally, the three of them had reached the office. It seemed like a pretty normal place to do paperwork, but there were four pictures on the wall. Aizen, Hinamori, and this girl right beside her. Kenji never really did care about those two formers, the present was always the priority for him.

Kenji didn't feel like going inside, it feels as if he can't unless Reikou told him so. She seemed too strict to allow anyone to bypass her territory like that. "Memories..." Kenji also had his bit of a share of memories, but he'd rather not discuss them.

"So, where should we start? Should we begin discussing about the affairs that are happening in the society? Or should we just go and watch the lightning storm. Either way seems fun." He may call it fun, but his face sparked with indifference all this time.
Back to top Go down
Kade

Kade

Kade's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kade's Return   Kade's Return EmptyFri May 14, 2010 1:05 am

The name Aizen discussed him because of his betrayal was someone he couldn't at first the Aizen he knew helped him a lot. Aizen helped him with his some kido training but really that was in the past hearing rumors that somebody took care of that traitor. But a lot was on his mind on deciding on what he should join but Kenji talking the society affairs which seemed important. Kade saw the many members within 5th squad then looking at the pictures thinking Aizen really did a number on the soul society. What could have made him so power mad and arrogant? Always while Aizen was in Soul society sometimes Kade would feel a dark shiver from his spine like the devil was somewhere here. Still he thought it as nice seeing a captain coming back home to meet the squad members a sense of being home. Kade saw a serious look on Kenji's face thinking maybe he was a serious shinigami and he shouldn't bother him at all. Almost a good 100% descrption of what Kade was in the past.

"Well, I really don't need to know everything just that I'm here to help whatever choice is made for me by the society...I'll accept it" Kade thought it was time to move on and let things go normally. "Redemption is all I want nothing more....nothing excuses what I did just that things happen during my time as vice captain a lot of pain, torment and fear....I thought leaving this place to get feelings to go away...but someone...I don't who their words really help me change my path and calm my pain...now I'm back ready to help again"

Kade was really hard yet serious man back then really looking at for his captain really his last mission got him to change his attitude quickly. The shadows of the past really took his toll on him but with that chapter of the past closed hopefully he could move on. Kade
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

Kade's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kade's Return   Kade's Return EmptyFri May 14, 2010 1:16 am

Yuuri listend to both of their words, but she didnt really pay much attention. She was standing in front of the window, looking at the lighting sky, seeming to be lost in thoughts. "Yuuri-chan, why are you hiding down there?", he said in a concernd voice, as he looked at his newest 3th seat, his soft brown eyes watching her shake. "..Im afriad of the lighting..they are loud", she said, hugging her knees closer, closing her eyes tightly. "I should have thought of this, you are scared without hinamori around", he said, as he took his captain haori around her, sitting down next to her. "There there, nothing to be afriad of, Yuuri-chan"

As a third lighting stroke, Yuuri lifted her head and turned around, as if she just had woken up. "Im sorry, i got lost in thoughts, please enter", she said, dragging 2 chairs in front of the desk, sitting down in her own chair on the other side of the desk. "The tea will arrive shortly, i had jaku go fetch some"
Back to top Go down
Kenji Saintz

Kenji Saintz

Kade's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kade's Return   Kade's Return EmptyFri May 14, 2010 3:35 am

[size=11]"Redemption, I see. Seems you did something pretty hefty. You could pay for it by joining my division and I'll send you through something grueling. Of course, I'll come with you, so I expect you to be back in one piece." Kenji glanced at Reikou. It seemed that she didn't have any intention to let her visitors even take a sit.

At this point, Kenji would normally get disappointed, turn away and then leave. But he couldn't do that right now, because tea would come shortly and he needed to discuss some things while he was here. He doesn't make blind decisions like most people do, and turn up disappointing.

It also seemed that she was utterly disturbed by the lightning. Someone then comforted her and wrapped her haori over her body. It was really a sight to see. The sound of thunder was like music to Kenji's ear, it would almost seem like he wanted Reikou to go completely disturbed throughout the conversation. She finally came to and started to tell them to go inside, with that Kenji quickly nodded and took his sit.

"Reikou Taicho. I have things to discuss with you." Although Kenji acted as if he was truly like that, he did care for Soul Society. He was just only being practical on those statements he said before they came here, it was just so that people would be more careful of their actions.

"The Espada. They're becoming more active." Kenji's eye had blood lust written all over it. Although it was from the sheer anticipation of an incoming threat, Kenji really didn't want his place of relax to be ruined by those destructive Espada. "It looks as if the other captains are too busy to actually be of any help. I have a mission and I plan to infiltrate into Las Noches, and from there get information on the arrancar. Although it might seem dangerous, my style is best suited for that kind of work."

Kenji wanted to gather everyone's help on this matter, and so he was choosing the right people. "You should know, Reikou, if you want to protect your division, you gotta do even the impractical. Just a sprite of information would be valuable to Gotei 13, we need that kind of advantage." He then turned his head to Kade, it was like his eyes were piercing his mind, trying to imply that it is the best way to redeem himself, with him coming with Kenji to this mission.

"So? You get my point right, boy?" Just then a loud thunder could be heard all over Soul Society, signifying a new spark of resolve and camaraderie.
Back to top Go down
Kade

Kade

Kade's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kade's Return   Kade's Return EmptyFri May 14, 2010 4:22 am

"It nothing just their was someone a human Alexandra Fuuki that would make Aizen a walk in the park....her reiatsu was strong...the order was to take her down....the problem was she had a child....I took missions before that made have gotten me killed....but that mission....I couldn't go through with it but someone else did it.....it was there that I began to have doubts" Kade thought maybe that woman the human could have be given a warning and that would be it but her crimes against the Soul society.

Kade thought that was a suggestion but really maybe that might get him even out of trouble from the other squads not knowing that he lefted. But words would travel ast around here really he didn't cre which squad he would join unless really just see someone like Captain Reikou again. Kade looked sassen thinking of how serious he was to he went being a vice captain back then he always believed something in her. He never knew all that would finally made her achieved something being a captain in the fifth division. Kade wouldn't say it but he did admire someone like that hmph something that wasn't like him of doing. Then he heards something about heading into Las Noches that something he would like to avoid going inside the heart of the hollow's world.

"Yes sir, I'll help you Captain Kenji with whatever you need" Kade was yelling his mind damn that really he wanted to talk some more with Captain Reikou. The duty the Soul society were something important then hoping for soft & maybe sweet redemption with Captain Reikou. "Alright enough....time to get serious Captain Kenji had a mission here enough sweet daydreaming....work to be done...oh man" He thought.

"What are your orders....oh boy...my captain?

Kade wonders was she still thinking of the traitor really was she thinking on Hinamori the one aroud with Aizen at the time. Kade never thought Momo would recover so quickly from Aizen's betrayal thinking at last she would finally put it behind her.
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

Kade's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kade's Return   Kade's Return EmptyFri May 14, 2010 4:32 am

"I am aware of espada`s growing. Reports from my 3th and 4th seat came in yesterday. Ive send them out scounting on a special mission to find any evidense of new espadas. In the report, they write that a woman apperently has joined the ranks of espada, its not yet confirmed through, but any member espada gains, means one more to kill for us", she said, as her face suddenly got serious. As she was sitting behind the desk, hands folded on the desk, her back straight up, and her baby blue eyes determind, she really looked like a captain.

"By your words, i can only come to the thought, that you want my assistance on your mission, Keni Taicho?", her responce sounded. She did listen to Kade`s words, but she was more focused on shinigami buinesses. All of a sudden, the door opend, and reveald the young man from befor, who was named Jaku, carring a plate with 3 cups on it, and a tea pot.

"Thanks Jaku, please, sit the tea on the table, and find two chairs". Jaku nodded, and did what his captain had said. After mere moments, the doors closed again, and 3 cups of tea had been poured up, along with 2 chairs being placed in front of the desk. "Take a seat, and inform us about the mission, kenji taicho"
Back to top Go down
Kenji Saintz

Kenji Saintz

Kade's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kade's Return   Kade's Return EmptyFri May 14, 2010 12:42 pm

Basically, Kade is already saying that he will accept the job, meaning that consequently for him, he will need to take up Lieutenant position for Kenji. "As you might have noted, Reikou Taicho, my powers are not so destructive, well, in shikai. I have never once used bankai on battle, since my abilities rely on the inner workings of my mind, and that is what I will put to good use."

This mission could be something like, information retrieval, and with a slight hint of assassination on that way. They needed more information about the enemy's power, and it will give them even the slightest advantage. "I could say, that I need the assistance of at least 2 captain's and their Lieutenants."

Kenji's plan was simple, the first cell, mainly Kenji and his soon-to-be Lieutenant will infiltrate Las Noches on the nearest possible entrance. They must find any or as much information as they could get from the Espada, whether it would be from the almost non existent paperwork they have, or they could just go on and kill some arrancars, and most importantly Espada, silently.

The other two cells, will split up between themselves. They will go on head to head with the new Espada recruits they were talking about. Since this is Espada, they might have their fraccion with them, that's why they must bring their respective Lieutenants. "We must take note of the Espada's pride. They will not interfere in any battle, believing anyone of them to be capable of destruction. We don't necessarily need to defeat them, but as you know, we already have information on the basic power capabilities of the other Espada. These 10 Espada are enough to be able to cause sheer destruction throughout Sereitei, so every bit that they add, we subtract and take their head as the prize."

This actively growing Espada movement has been crippling Soul Society. Gotei 13 is as much as possible making their Captains stay on Soul Society, making them virtually useless. People may sometimes be at ease, but the Central 46 is on high alert, even with the slightest suspicion they deal with irrationally, and its causing a tremendous strain on Soul Society.

"The power advantage is always important here, and not getting yourself surprised. If you know the enemy's full capabilities, any startle you may have on your part will be improbable, letting you concentrate more. Also, it allows us to create a strategy far beyond their comprehension."
Back to top Go down
Kade

Kade

Kade's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kade's Return   Kade's Return EmptyFri May 14, 2010 10:05 pm

This might be something maybe some other members in a squad division would do but this was very serious they wanted to hunt down the Espadas. Maybe bring some more peace to the Society and Karakura but taking the fight in their yard might throw them down giving the society some breathing room.

"The espada are no pushovers ever what we need is a strategy take out the weakest of the bunch then go after the strongest....Captain Kenji what do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

Kade's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kade's Return   Kade's Return EmptyWed May 26, 2010 2:35 am

"Hmm, the assistance of me and my vice captain? It is abit risky you know, Kenji taicho, but i can understand the importness of this mission...befor we go any further, how about we take this talk to my vice captain`s office? I belive she still is up. She looks older than me, but belive me, she has a livly spirit". Yuuri stood fully up and moved towards the door, looking back at kenji and kade for a moment, befor she walked out of the door, walking down the hallway, exspekting them to follow.

As she reached the office of her newly appointed vice captain, Yuuri lifted her hand and slowy knocked on, through with enough force to awake someone within the room. "Hinashi-san, Its your taicho, may i enter? I have some guests with..its important"
Back to top Go down
Hinashi Oro'Nyaba

Kade's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kade's Return   Kade's Return EmptyWed May 26, 2010 4:30 am

Hinashi Oro'Nyaba
Vice Captain of the 5th Division

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mood
Lazy/Suprised
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lazy days are best with sweets and alcohol

"THUCK" The sound of wood hitting wood echoed through the room. Hinashi chewed happily as she pulled another dumpling from the package and ate it quickly, pulling the treat off the wooden skewer. With a flick of her wrist she send the skewer flying toward the wall. The outline of a flower clear from the number of skewers already thrown. The taste of sweet red bean paste and dough filled her mouth as she swallowed and took another gulp of plum wine. It was her second day as FukaTaicho of the 5th division and she was already back to her normal ways. Her face was slightly flushed from the wine, her kimono draped loosely on her body. Her hair was pulled back into a ponytail and her zapakuto was tied to her back.She rested in her hammock with the window open so the breeze would fill the room. As she began to tilt the bottle back towards her mouth a loud knock was heard on her door.

Hinashi put the bottle down and tightened the sash on her kimono. Who would be bothering her at such a time. ""Hinashi-san, Its your taicho, may i enter? I have some guests with..its important." Hinashi froze as she neared her door. Her Taicho was here......with guests. She glanced around quickly and noticed that her room was a wreck. Bottle of wine and spirits littered the floor, packages and wrappers filled every counter. Not to mention her skewer picture on the wall. With a hurry she shuffled all the bottles and threw away the wrappers. She straightened out her room and made it look halfway decent.

As she opened the door she noticed that her skewer picture was still stuck, she tried to move quickly to cover it before anyone saw. "Yes Taicho, you called." Her height reached the top of the door, and she had to duck slightly to bow before her captain.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Excited]

Artist: Cash Cash
Song: Party in Your Bedroom