Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
A Guest Pass EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
A Guest Pass EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
A Guest Pass EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
A Guest Pass EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
A Guest Pass EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
A Guest Pass EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
A Guest Pass EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
A Guest Pass EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
A Guest Pass EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
A Guest Pass Vote_lcapA Guest Pass Voting_barA Guest Pass Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

A Guest Pass

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Balzar21

Balzar21

A Guest Pass Empty
PostSubject: A Guest Pass   A Guest Pass EmptyTue May 11, 2010 11:21 pm

It was a long time before Urahara trained him and made him stronger but still he wasn't a match a vizard or a high class espada and he needed help. He wanted to enter the Soul society with Urahara's help because his strength wasn't enough the new hero needed to improve on his powers. The only way of doing that was perhaps using this training facility or hunt down some hollows in Hueco Mundo. He walked inside the shop looking for the former shinigami but seeing the red hair kid anyway and then he yells out. "Hey Urahara, I need to talk with you for a while....Come on out"
Back to top Go down
Urahara Kisuke

Urahara Kisuke

A Guest Pass Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Guest Pass   A Guest Pass EmptyWed May 12, 2010 9:49 am

Kisuke walks out yawning from his nap. He puts on his clogs and looks at Balzar. "What is it you need Balzar? Is the training grounds or are you going to ask me to do something crazy and foolish? If you want to use my training area than feel free to do so, but I don't think I want help you commit suicide. If you want I'll have Yoruichi or Ururuu train with you, is that acceptable?"
Back to top Go down
Balzar21

Balzar21

A Guest Pass Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Guest Pass   A Guest Pass EmptyWed May 12, 2010 9:56 am

"Hmmm, I wasn't planning on doing anything of that nature...at least not yet" Balzar was thinking about it wondering about where this Soul society was again. "Your training grouands aren't good enough...I mean it fine and all but still I need a better challenge then Uryu again and Youruichi might be the ticket" Still thinking about the Soul society and what kind of training grounds they had "I was wondering how can I get into the Soul society again because I wanting to increase my armor powers because....once and for all I want push my limits once again" He said.
Back to top Go down
Urahara Kisuke

Urahara Kisuke

A Guest Pass Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Guest Pass   A Guest Pass EmptyWed May 12, 2010 10:15 am

"Well there is at least one ex captain who might be able to help you, but he doesn't really train anyone. He just fights to have fun and odds are neither Yourichi nor I could beat him. But that isn't a guarantee, we never fought him and neither of us really want to. His name is Kenpachi Zaraki and he used to be captain of the 11th division, he's really strong and Ichigo Kurosaki barely pulled a draw against him. So would you really want to spar or even try training under him? I heard you went up against Neliel, she is strong but to be honest I am uncertain if she could pull a draw against Kenpachi Zaraki."
Back to top Go down
Balzar21

Balzar21

A Guest Pass Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Guest Pass   A Guest Pass EmptyWed May 12, 2010 10:20 am

"Well someday I do want to train alone inside the Soul society, however this Kenpachi is somebody I don't wanna meet" Balzar started thinking on his options then maybe another fighter might be good and then a woman might help him in increasing his powers. "This Kenpachi will be someone to consider but Youruichi did help Uryu trained....Where do I find her??"
Back to top Go down
Urahara Kisuke

Urahara Kisuke

A Guest Pass Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Guest Pass   A Guest Pass EmptyWed May 12, 2010 10:30 am

"Actually she offered to train Uruyu and he turned her down. Still she did train Orihime and Chad. After her training CHad defeated many Shinigami but wasn't able to defeat a captain level Shinigami. Ichigo trained with me not only pulled a draw against Kenpachi, but he beat Byakuya Kuchiki who can actually hold Kenpachi Zaraki at bay, However I would say he can probably only do it because he uses strategy but even that is likely to fail against Kenpachi."
Back to top Go down
Yoruichi Shihoin

Yoruichi Shihoin

A Guest Pass Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Guest Pass   A Guest Pass EmptyWed May 12, 2010 10:34 am

Yourichi walks out "What's this about training Kisuke? Are you doing it this time or do you want me to do it?" She looks at Kisuke and sees Balzar out of the corner of her eye. She figures who is being trained and knows that the odds of Kisuke training him are almost non existent right now. She sighs knowing that her question was silly considering what she now knows.
Back to top Go down
Balzar21

Balzar21

A Guest Pass Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Guest Pass   A Guest Pass EmptyWed May 12, 2010 10:42 am

"Looks the only reason I didn't put my best into my fight is Neliel was my special power is destructive and really she's Ichigo best friend....I didn't want to be some villain" He looked at Youruichi she didn't look half bad so this was the person that Uryu turned down. Balzar wanted to increase his powers and maybe this woman could help her on that path because he had a lot to do. He gets on one knee and bows down to her "So your Youruichi...I'm Balzar Shadirath looking for you just for training purposes only Lady Youruichi"
Back to top Go down
Yoruichi Shihoin

Yoruichi Shihoin

A Guest Pass Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Guest Pass   A Guest Pass EmptyWed May 12, 2010 10:48 am

"You don't have to get on your knee, if Kisuke wants me to train you that's enough for me okay?" She looks at Kisuke and he nods his head, Yoruichi nods back to him and goes to where the entrance to the training area is opening it up for him to follw her down. "Well lets get started than, follow me but don't think it's going to be easy okay?" Yoruichi goes half way down the ladder normally and watches for Balzar above her, after she knows he is watching her shunpos to the bottom of the stairs and looks up at him smiling.
Back to top Go down
Balzar21

Balzar21

A Guest Pass Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Guest Pass   A Guest Pass EmptyWed May 12, 2010 10:56 am

"Alright, Then I've done a whole lot in training" He said. Balzar follows Youruichi seeing that she had this shunpo ability from a shinigami but then this was also another former shinigami. He started cracking his knuckles wondering what she wanted to do while following her to the training grounds.

Last edited by Balzar21 on Wed May 12, 2010 11:18 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixing)
Back to top Go down
Yoruichi Shihoin

Yoruichi Shihoin

A Guest Pass Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Guest Pass   A Guest Pass EmptyWed May 12, 2010 11:21 am

"I suppose the first thing to do is see what you can do. After that I'll figure out how to proceed. After all I shouldn't plan out your training until I know about your abilities right?" Yoruichi knows that even the smallest mistake could cost Balzar or herself their lives. She takes training students very seriously especially after training Orihime Inoue and Sado Yasutora quite awhile ago.
Back to top Go down
Balzar21

Balzar21

A Guest Pass Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Guest Pass   A Guest Pass EmptyWed May 12, 2010 11:29 am

"My abilities huh ok then what you do want me to use first then only three abilities and the third one is my powerful form while the other two help me out in hard battles" Balzar didn't expect to get ready just then but then again he did asked for help, he would have to start right at the bottom then work to the top. "Alright Sword of Amerasu Flame" He started forming a sword from his reiatsu finally the sword took form and shape. "This is my first ability had only three techniques that help me in battle"
Back to top Go down
Yoruichi Shihoin

Yoruichi Shihoin

A Guest Pass Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Guest Pass   A Guest Pass EmptyWed May 12, 2010 12:10 pm

"I suppose it may possible for you to learn how to access that faster. Sometimes speed is of the essence. If you can use that technique faster it could be the difference between life and death. We'll just have to see if you can learn to access it faster or not. What is the second ability? I'll need to see it and your third ability as well. after all I will need to know everything about that I can in order to train you properly. Although it would also let me beat you in a fight, I need to everything so I can push you hard enough to improve. After all the best way to get stronger is if your pushed to your limit and in fear of dying. Obviously I won't kill you, but if that fear is there and your not sure if I will or not, that will help out. Kisuke on the other hand is too lazy unless he knows your up to it, but he has always been that way."
Back to top Go down
Balzar21

Balzar21

A Guest Pass Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Guest Pass   A Guest Pass EmptyWed May 12, 2010 12:26 pm

With a mere thought the sword dissapears from his hands, Balzar stsrated moving on with Youruichi's demands wonder how Kisuke got such a woman. Now it was onto the second and also third yet final abilities. He wasn't ready but the guy started claming down focusing his reiatsu starting praying for a moment. He yells out "Shoriyoroi no Amerasu" then his reiatsu explodes leavng a cloud of smoke but he reappear in his armored warrior state.

"This is my second ability The True Avenger form when I have four techniques which helps me against shikai of a shinigami or some arrancar" He poses for just a moment knowing she wants to see the final ability.

He touches his diamond medal then the armor dissapears "Now this is the final ability....Mega Shoriyoroi no Amerasu" Then his reiatsu erupts like a volcano transforming into in super armored state almost looking resurrecion espada. "This is final ability with two techniques but that not all..." He suddenly dissapears using both shunpo & sonido speeds appearing right behind Yoiruichi. "I have also inherited arrancar speeds and shinigami speeds which I can use individually or together"
Back to top Go down
Yoruichi Shihoin

Yoruichi Shihoin

A Guest Pass Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Guest Pass   A Guest Pass EmptyWed May 12, 2010 1:58 pm

"Hmmm lets start on your first ability and see if you can make it activate faster. There is no time limit to do this so lets take our time okay? Just keep activating it and deactivating it, eventually you should become much faster with it. At least that is how it normally goes, but there are some exceptions after all, so lets see if you are one of the exceptions or not shall we?"
Back to top Go down
Balzar21

Balzar21

A Guest Pass Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Guest Pass   A Guest Pass EmptyThu May 13, 2010 7:25 am

"Yeah I guess so really pushing my limits show maybe how strong a reiatsu warrior like me can go" He started powering down from his super form and then started practicing with the amerasu sword like Youruichi said him to do. Balzar thought this might be a hard process summoning and desummoning it maybe at a faster hand speed. After a few moments with a quick gesture with his hand the amerasu sword started appearing a bit faster then original. She wanted to see perhaps what maybe he was capable of.
Back to top Go down
Yoruichi Shihoin

Yoruichi Shihoin

A Guest Pass Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Guest Pass   A Guest Pass EmptyThu May 13, 2010 8:05 am

"Looks like your doing good. I'm sure you can get faster than this as well, but there is no need to rush it. In fact I should show you something although i admit I should try getting faster at it myself." Yoruichi removes her outer shirt revealing the oddly designed shirt underneath it. She raises her left arm and focuses her reiatsu into forming the attack. As she builds up the reiatsu it forms around her arm it starts to react like lightning. "This is called Shunko, it isn't easy to use and to be honest I haven't mastered it yet. This technique is very dangerous to use. if I mess up it could potentially injury me seriously or flat out kill me. So I am very careful when I use it."
Back to top Go down
Balzar21

Balzar21

A Guest Pass Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Guest Pass   A Guest Pass EmptyThu May 13, 2010 8:21 am

"The only reason that I know it because that Urahara said I might have better strength then Chad maybe and then he taught me how to control it in one my armor forms" He started thinking she was planning and maybe he get serious getting into a defensive stance with the sword. "From I saw you seem a bit better from what I saw must be a fomer captain"
Back to top Go down
Yoruichi Shihoin

Yoruichi Shihoin

A Guest Pass Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Guest Pass   A Guest Pass EmptyThu May 13, 2010 2:27 pm

"Actually yes I was a captain. I used to run the 2nd division in fact, Kisuke used to be my 3rd seat until I helped him take over the 12th division." Yoruichi smiles knowing Kisuke trained him quite well. She stops using the Shunko and resumes trying to figure out how to help him get stronger without resorting to Kisuke's methods.
Back to top Go down
Balzar21

Balzar21

A Guest Pass Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Guest Pass   A Guest Pass EmptyThu May 13, 2010 11:40 pm

Then finally with a quick hand gesture of his left hand but very little reiatsu creating the amerasu sword quick then the seven tries of his reiatsu. He continued training his hand gestures working with his speed but really what he wanted was a final ability something powerful then his Mega Shoriyoroi. Hopefually with new strong techniques that would come with the final ability really he wanted to push his limits. "Youruichi really I want you to push my limits so I might to drain my reiatsu for something to come out to hopefuly make it stronger"
Back to top Go down
Yoruichi Shihoin

Yoruichi Shihoin

A Guest Pass Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Guest Pass   A Guest Pass EmptyFri May 14, 2010 3:34 pm

"Well I would rather not risk killing you, that isn't my style of training. Ask Kisuke to do that okay?" Yoruichi looks at Balzar with understanding of what he seems to want to do. His goal is likely reachable, but Kisuke is the only one who can help him reach it as far as she knows.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Guest Pass Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Guest Pass   A Guest Pass Empty

Back to top Go down

A Guest Pass
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Unified :: World of the Living :: Urahara's Shop-
Jump to: