Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Fraccion promote(Ken and Schia) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Fraccion promote(Ken and Schia) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Fraccion promote(Ken and Schia) EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Fraccion promote(Ken and Schia) EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Fraccion promote(Ken and Schia) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Fraccion promote(Ken and Schia) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Fraccion promote(Ken and Schia) EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Fraccion promote(Ken and Schia) EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Fraccion promote(Ken and Schia) EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Fraccion promote(Ken and Schia) Vote_lcapFraccion promote(Ken and Schia) Voting_barFraccion promote(Ken and Schia) Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Fraccion promote(Ken and Schia) Vote_lcapFraccion promote(Ken and Schia) Voting_barFraccion promote(Ken and Schia) Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Fraccion promote(Ken and Schia)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kentaro Takahashi

Kentaro Takahashi

Fraccion promote(Ken and Schia) Empty
PostSubject: Fraccion promote(Ken and Schia)   Fraccion promote(Ken and Schia) EmptySun May 09, 2010 6:48 pm

Kentaro waddled through the hallways of Los noches, bleeding from just killing gillians all day. Hic clothes were shredded and burnt, he was bleeding quite a lot. The blood makes a trail through the hallways, Kentaro groans and Moans. "Must find someone...to help me" Suddenly a black figure is seen in Kentaro's sight, but he can not point out who it is
Back to top Go down
Schia

PostSubject: Re: Fraccion promote(Ken and Schia)   Fraccion promote(Ken and Schia) EmptySun May 09, 2010 7:59 pm

Schia trudged throughout the hallways of Las Noches aimlessly. Someone had took her last bottle of sake, and the lack of alcohol in her bloodstream has left her slightly sober and with a headache. Not looking at the ground, she didn't see the figure on the floor in front of her and almost tripped over it. "What is this?" She murmured.
Back to top Go down
http://blog.yam.com/chewy1013
Tsuch

Tsuch

PostSubject: Re: Fraccion promote(Ken and Schia)   Fraccion promote(Ken and Schia) EmptyMon May 10, 2010 12:16 am

((OoC:: Sorry to interrupt but Schia did you get my PM?))
Back to top Go down
Schia

PostSubject: Re: Fraccion promote(Ken and Schia)   Fraccion promote(Ken and Schia) EmptyMon May 10, 2010 9:48 am

[OOC: I don't think I have]
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Takahashi

Kentaro Takahashi

PostSubject: Re: Fraccion promote(Ken and Schia)   Fraccion promote(Ken and Schia) EmptyMon May 10, 2010 10:54 am

Kentaro, slightly unconscious, looked up at the arrancar who smelled like alcohol, which made made smirked a little. "You shouldnt drink so much." Kentaro held his bleeding wound, and groaned in pain. "Please, help me. Ill do anything." Kentaro held out his hand to the unknown arrancar, which he could not see very much
Back to top Go down
Schia

PostSubject: Re: Fraccion promote(Ken and Schia)   Fraccion promote(Ken and Schia) EmptyMon May 10, 2010 11:04 am

She still doesn't know what exactly it is though, and bent down, lifting its head with her long fingernails. Sniffing it, it smells like blood..., she licked some of the blood off. Not a sack, no, no... Trying to get a better idea of the creature in front of her, she chewed it experimentally and spat it out with a grimace. Ah, yes, she's sure that it's not some random hollow now, but one of the arrancars. Can't eat...Aizen will get mad... So what to do now? She frowned, not knowing what to do. "Need wine..."
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Takahashi

Kentaro Takahashi

PostSubject: Re: Fraccion promote(Ken and Schia)   Fraccion promote(Ken and Schia) EmptyMon May 10, 2010 3:53 pm

Kentaro opened his eyes to see an girl arrancar, who kept mumbling about wine. "Just help me, please, I'll get you some wine...please" Kentaro hated to sound helpless, but his depended on it, as he groaned out of more pain. "Ill forever be loyal to you...I just need some healing"
Back to top Go down
Schia

PostSubject: Re: Fraccion promote(Ken and Schia)   Fraccion promote(Ken and Schia) EmptyMon May 10, 2010 5:14 pm

Schia blinked. It spoke. And not only did it speak, it offered...wine to her? She stared at it for a few seconds, before lifting Kentaro and carrying him limply. "Heal...ing?" She mused. She doesn't have the faintest idea of how to get 'healing', but never less paced down the hallways looking for someone who might know it.
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Takahashi

Kentaro Takahashi

PostSubject: Re: Fraccion promote(Ken and Schia)   Fraccion promote(Ken and Schia) EmptyTue May 11, 2010 3:02 pm

Kentaro looked at her as she went back and forth down the hallway with such a questionable look. Her personality...I cant seem to figure it out. She acts like a kid, or like a drunk, but she holds a lot of power. How is she an arrancar?, Kentaro thought to himself as he still held his wounds in pain. "I just wish she would hurry up, this is not getting any easier."
Back to top Go down
Schia

PostSubject: Re: Fraccion promote(Ken and Schia)   Fraccion promote(Ken and Schia) EmptyTue May 11, 2010 8:29 pm

I wonder... Musing to herself, Schia blinked twice and stopped, finally sober enough to realize what was happening. Anything I want... "Come with me," She said to him quietly, and started walking down the hallway fast, only swaying a bit.
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Takahashi

Kentaro Takahashi

PostSubject: Re: Fraccion promote(Ken and Schia)   Fraccion promote(Ken and Schia) EmptyWed May 12, 2010 3:08 pm

Kentaro looked up at the arrancar with his a little hope in his eyes. Kentaro nodded to her and got, still holding his wounds. When he walked, his wound would open up a little, making it hard to maintain the dame speed. As he followed her, Ken noticed a little swaying in her steps, which gave him a questionable look.
Back to top Go down
Schia

PostSubject: Re: Fraccion promote(Ken and Schia)   Fraccion promote(Ken and Schia) EmptyFri May 14, 2010 11:51 pm

Finally reaching her quarters, she pushed the door and entered, then immediately started rummaging through many of the fallen shelves in there. "Sit there for now," she muttered to Kentaro, pointing at a random cushion. "Don't get any blood on it." Pulling items out randomly, she finally tugged out a small vial. It was from Szayel...something about healing, I remember. Or was it destructive? Don't know. Will find out after he takes it. She handed the vial to Kentaro. "Drink it."
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Takahashi

Kentaro Takahashi

PostSubject: Re: Fraccion promote(Ken and Schia)   Fraccion promote(Ken and Schia) EmptyMon May 17, 2010 2:40 pm

Kentaro was hesitant to take the vial from her, but he had no choice. He drinks it in a fast gulp and sticks out his tongue in disgust. "This is awful, are you sure this will work." Kentaro feels it working, as his wounds heal, with his blood still on his skin. Kentaro can still feel a little pain, but overall he felt good. He stands up and bows down to her. "Thank you, I know there's is no way to repay you, but thank you."
Back to top Go down
Schia

PostSubject: Re: Fraccion promote(Ken and Schia)   Fraccion promote(Ken and Schia) EmptyMon May 17, 2010 3:46 pm

"Who says that there's no way to repay me?" Schia half-smiled grimly at him, taking the empty vial. For me to help others...oh, there'll always be some price to pay in return... Stepping close to him, she breathed, "I'm making you my fraccion."
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Takahashi

Kentaro Takahashi

PostSubject: Re: Fraccion promote(Ken and Schia)   Fraccion promote(Ken and Schia) EmptyTue May 18, 2010 2:55 pm

Kentaro gave a surprised look to the arrancar, but Ken realized that she was an Espada. "Your..an Espada? But you do not look like one, you look like a normal arrancar. And your making me your Fraccion?" Suddenly Ken smiled, this had been the chance that he had been looking for, a chance to become stronger. It was not an Espada spot, but he would take it either way. "Yes, master, Im now loyal to you" Ken still bowed. "Umm, Can you please tell me your name?"
Back to top Go down
Schia

PostSubject: Re: Fraccion promote(Ken and Schia)   Fraccion promote(Ken and Schia) EmptyTue May 18, 2010 5:56 pm

"I am Schia Le Parelli," Schia said, before drawing to her full height and pulling her dress aside to reveal the '0' tattooed on her left ankle. "Cero Espada." She stood with the stance of an Espada for a while, before slumping back down onto a cushion and corrupting back into her usual miserable state.
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Takahashi

Kentaro Takahashi

PostSubject: Re: Fraccion promote(Ken and Schia)   Fraccion promote(Ken and Schia) EmptyWed May 19, 2010 8:22 am

Kentaro's face changed into a shocked expression. "Wha..What? Cero Espada, but thats the strongest the top spot in the ranks of hueco mundo." Kentaro then smirked to himself as he still bowed to Schia. "I am forever bound and loyal to you, Mistress Schia, Cero espada."
Back to top Go down
Schia

PostSubject: Re: Fraccion promote(Ken and Schia)   Fraccion promote(Ken and Schia) EmptySat May 22, 2010 2:59 pm

Schia only nodded, before replying in a muffled voice from underneath a cushion. "Now, go get me some sake..." She didn't say much more after, and just laid there for a long time, unmoving. "Lots and lots of sake..."
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Takahashi

Kentaro Takahashi

PostSubject: Re: Fraccion promote(Ken and Schia)   Fraccion promote(Ken and Schia) EmptySat May 22, 2010 11:12 pm

Kentaro followed her order with complete loyalty. "Yes, My mistress" Kentaro left the room to find her some sake. The thing was, he didnt know where to find it. Kentaro looked everywhere throughout las noches, in other people's fridges and asking others for it. After finally finding some near another espada, he came back with with five bottles of it. "Here you go, my mistress.'
Back to top Go down
Schia

PostSubject: Re: Fraccion promote(Ken and Schia)   Fraccion promote(Ken and Schia) EmptyMon May 24, 2010 10:27 pm

Schia gulped down an entire bottle of sake in one breath, before heaving a deep breath and making a face. "I don't want the clear bottled sake. I want the red bottled ones," she said indignantly, covering her face with a cushion once more. "Bring me some hollows as well."
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Takahashi

Kentaro Takahashi

PostSubject: Re: Fraccion promote(Ken and Schia)   Fraccion promote(Ken and Schia) EmptyMon May 24, 2010 10:47 pm

Kentaro looked at her with disbelieve in his eyes. "But...My lady, this was i could find, and where am I supposed to get hollows, and how am i going to fit them in there?" Kentaro sighed. "But i will try to get them for you, My lady." Kentaro leaves the room and with a sigh
Back to top Go down
Schia

PostSubject: Re: Fraccion promote(Ken and Schia)   Fraccion promote(Ken and Schia) EmptyMon May 24, 2010 10:53 pm

"You're the one who's supposed to figure it out. I give orders, you complete them somehow," Schia said, not helping at all. But when Kentaro left, she finished the remaining four bottles of sake as well. Sinking deeper into the pile of cushions, she fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Takahashi

Kentaro Takahashi

PostSubject: Re: Fraccion promote(Ken and Schia)   Fraccion promote(Ken and Schia) EmptyThu May 27, 2010 5:49 am

Kentaro arrived at in the room again with a handful of red sake bottles and three jars of small hollows. "Im sorry Mistress, But i could only get..." Kentaro noticed Schia sleeping on the couch. Ken didnt know whether to wake her up of just set the stuff down on the counter. The hollows rattled in their jars. "Quiet you" Kentaro quietly put the stuff on the counter and stood there wondering what to do.
Back to top Go down
Schia

PostSubject: Re: Fraccion promote(Ken and Schia)   Fraccion promote(Ken and Schia) EmptySun May 30, 2010 8:07 pm

"...hnn..." Schia lifted the cushion off her face and yawned before stepping off the couch and swaying over to the counter. Uncapping the bottles of sake, she drained them slowly. Finishing the last bottle, she wiped her lips with the back of her hand before picking up one jar of hollow and shaking it. "...how does it look like?" She asked Kentaro, on the appearance of the hollow.
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Takahashi

Kentaro Takahashi

PostSubject: Re: Fraccion promote(Ken and Schia)   Fraccion promote(Ken and Schia) EmptyMon May 31, 2010 11:22 am

Kentaro looked at it embarressingly. "Well, its a lizard type, those all the only ones that i could find. Since big hollows do not fit in here," Kentaro set the other jars of holows on the counter and gave Schia a questionable look. "Excuse my asking Mistress, But what do you plan to do with these hollows?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fraccion promote(Ken and Schia)   Fraccion promote(Ken and Schia) Empty

Back to top Go down

Fraccion promote(Ken and Schia)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next