Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
A meeting with Urahara Kisuke. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
A meeting with Urahara Kisuke. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
A meeting with Urahara Kisuke. - Page 2 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
A meeting with Urahara Kisuke. - Page 2 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
A meeting with Urahara Kisuke. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
A meeting with Urahara Kisuke. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
A meeting with Urahara Kisuke. - Page 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
A meeting with Urahara Kisuke. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
A meeting with Urahara Kisuke. - Page 2 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
A meeting with Urahara Kisuke. - Page 2 Vote_lcapA meeting with Urahara Kisuke. - Page 2 Voting_barA meeting with Urahara Kisuke. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
A meeting with Urahara Kisuke. - Page 2 Vote_lcapA meeting with Urahara Kisuke. - Page 2 Voting_barA meeting with Urahara Kisuke. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

A meeting with Urahara Kisuke.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Urahara Kisuke

Urahara Kisuke

A meeting with Urahara Kisuke. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting with Urahara Kisuke.   A meeting with Urahara Kisuke. - Page 2 EmptySun May 16, 2010 11:33 am

"I doubt she will be hurt by falling ion her face Majeh. This isn't something I wanted to do really, but it meant so much to both of you that I couldn't say no. If this fails I expect you to be very mad at me you know? In the end, if this fails it is on my head not yours. Still lets see how it goes. Kuraiya you should begin to notice the encroachment soon. When you do it will hurt, the soul chain will begin eating itself which is quite painful. The hole is large enough that not even I can jump out in one leap. Also the walls aren't easily used to get out. I know your just a girl, but if you try hard enough you can get out. If you do so before the final encroachment you will have become a Shinigami. Try to keep your head and everything should be fine, if Ichigo Kurosaki who is another human can do it, than you should be able to as well. Majeh has faith in you and I am certain he knows what he is doing. He knows I know what I am doing which is why he brought you to me, I just hope his faith in me isn't misplaced."
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyami Hana

Kuraiyami Hana

PostSubject: Re: A meeting with Urahara Kisuke.   A meeting with Urahara Kisuke. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 9:50 am

Kurai looked up listing to the soulreaper and frowned slightly. Afterwards she studyed the large hole closely before walking to one side of it then running to the other side jumping up and beging to use her weight began jumping off of the sides of the walls. She continued this untill she was half way up the way. This is when she lost her speed and balence and fell directly to the ground landing on her stomach. She couched abit after this but standing back up jumping off the wall again. But the outcome was the same. Even the
Ough she would fall every time she would not give up. This continued for about an hour untill she fell once and did not sit back up. She began thinking of another way of getting up, but soon dropped that thinking she was going to let down everybody she cared about. She sat up and pulled her knees up wrapping her arms around them then yelping slightly in pain finally noticeing the chain's pain. She had been so buzy with jumping around. Ignoreing this she looked back upto Majeh and the shinigami with afew tears in her eyes. She then looked to one side of the wall and stood back up walking to it. After this she sighed gently kicking off her shoes then beging to kick the wall abit hard makeing small crators in it at first then soon slamming her head into it makeing larger crators appear. As she did this she continued slamming her feet on it soon makeing them bleed abit.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedeathnotesstory.forumotion.com/forum
Majeh

Majeh

PostSubject: Re: A meeting with Urahara Kisuke.   A meeting with Urahara Kisuke. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 10:19 am

OOC: KURAI T.T You okay? What happened? youve been gone so long T.T

IC: Majeh just watched as the girl attempted to get out. "That wont work. The hole is to wide even with momentum you wont make it up. Stop focusing on the physical. Focus more on the spirtual." Majeh knew kisuke would probally stab him in the foot for giving a hint but he didnt care.
Back to top Go down
Urahara Kisuke

Urahara Kisuke

PostSubject: Re: A meeting with Urahara Kisuke.   A meeting with Urahara Kisuke. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 10:48 am

Kisuke lets Majeh give advice since he doesn't want the girl to be destroyed and sent to Soul Society not remembering who Majeh is. Kisuke watches as Kurai tries the same method Ichigo did and failed as Ichigo had. He figures her new strategy is likely to fail. Majeh might be her only chance and Kisuke knows it. He just watches hoping she isn't as dense as Ichigo was or worse.
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyami Hana

Kuraiyami Hana

PostSubject: Re: A meeting with Urahara Kisuke.   A meeting with Urahara Kisuke. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 11:07 am

"That's fine..." Kurai said with a small smile as a line of blood rolled down her cheek. She looked down to a large rock spike that fell when she was hitting up agenst it and flicked it up useing her toes and caught it in her mouth looking at the crator and then running towards it. She jumped up on it useing the large crator to blence and sighed gently closeing her eyes then darting up from it the same as she did last time. !ut this time she went abit more farther before she began falling, which is when she tossed her head to the side plungeing the rock dagger into the wall. Dangleing from it she shook her head softly makeing the red rose fall from the back of her hair and catching it with her toes. She mumbled somwtime before it turned into a light green whip covered with many spikes the same color. Realeseing the stone dagger from her jaw's grip she began falling before he swung the whip at it and soon hooked onto it hanging upside down wondering what she was going to do next. Some of the whip was wrapped around her ankle holding her in place as abit of blood dropped from her forehead still thinking of a way to continue.
Back to top Go down
Majeh

Majeh

PostSubject: Re: A meeting with Urahara Kisuke.   A meeting with Urahara Kisuke. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 11:14 am

Majeh simply shook his head. Kurai was invent and unfourtently her inteligence was makeing this harder. Since once she gave up on climbing out would she realize the answer.

(OOC: Sorry kurai i wasdoing relaly good with long posts to just for some odd reason cant think on this thread >.<)
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyami Hana

Kuraiyami Hana

PostSubject: Re: A meeting with Urahara Kisuke.   A meeting with Urahara Kisuke. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 2:17 pm

Kurai continued to hang untill she let out a loud cry of pain feeling the chain get shorter and lost her concentration of the whip makeing it turn back into a red rose and fall to the ground much slower than Kurai was allways falling. *"So what? Are you about to give up now?! Your just going to allow your beloved .ajeh and the outher shinigami cut you to pieces when your a hollow hu?!" A white figured her said looking down at the other 'urai who was cut up in many ways laying on the white ground not responding. "So your just gonna lay there hu?!!?" She yelled kicking the Kurai who was on the ground makeing her role abit to the side. She soon began struggleing to get up as the almost pure white her began running to her to kick her again. Instead of this happening the wounded Kurai sent her foot up to the other's cheek knocking her back abit. "No.. That will never happen..." She said looking to the ground then saying, "I'll be back..."* soon after this she snapped back into reality as her body once again hit the bottom of the hole hitting the ground hard. She quickly stood up and began clawwing and scratching at the hollow mask that sat on her face graddually ripping piece by piece off of it untill she ripped a chunk away from her left eye showing a blood drop roll down her cheek from her left eye as if it was a tear. As she did this she was tossing her body back and forth trying to get the mask off. Once she ripped off the other side her eyes were wide but then she closed them tight screaming, "Screw this test!!! I'm getting out of here!!!" She soon squatted down on the ground placeing her hands on the ground then darting directly up as if she was flying and out from the hole. She landed softly about 10 feet from Majeh and the other shinigami breathing softly as she wispered, "How... Was that...?" Then soon tilting to her side falling on the ground. The right side of her head was almost covered in blood and her arms were cut up majorly from the falls. As she rested she breathed almost so softly that it could not be heard.

((OOC: sorry if that's kinda goddmoddy, but yea, just want it to be done with))
Back to top Go down
Urahara Kisuke

Urahara Kisuke

PostSubject: Re: A meeting with Urahara Kisuke.   A meeting with Urahara Kisuke. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 2:34 pm

OOC: Well you just became a Vaizard which isn't really such a bad thing. lol

IC: "Majeh lets wait and see what happens okay? She looks fine but I suppose she may have become a Vaizard. I want to find out more before we decide anything, I don't want to make a bad call here if you know what I mean?" Kisuke looks at Kurai still wondering if she should have said to this crazy plan. Than again it did mean a lot to Majeh and he did feel sort of obligated to try.
Back to top Go down
Majeh

Majeh

PostSubject: Re: A meeting with Urahara Kisuke.   A meeting with Urahara Kisuke. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 2:51 pm

"Are you saying being a vizard is a bad thing kisuke?" Majeh simply said aloud trying to remind the man of what majeh had chosen to become and to watch his words. Without waiting for a responce majeh moved to kurai with a flash. Lifting her off the ground he looked at kisuke for a moment. "Thank you." Glanceing back down at kurai she was in all black robes with a sword attched to one side. Majeh lept out of the traing room and th store. An evil grin grew wide over his face. Vizard meant 2 things. One that kurai had the spirtual strength to unlock bankai. It also meant she would be able to obtain a mask and fight beside him. Mabey even surpas him although considering her personality he doubted it.
Back to top Go down
Urahara Kisuke

Urahara Kisuke

PostSubject: Re: A meeting with Urahara Kisuke.   A meeting with Urahara Kisuke. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 2:58 pm

Kisuke sighs "You know I wouldn't think such a thing.I was merely waiting to see if anything bad was going to happen, there is nothing wrong with being cautious you know?" Kisuke starts wondering even more if he should have just said no.
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyami Hana

Kuraiyami Hana

PostSubject: Re: A meeting with Urahara Kisuke.   A meeting with Urahara Kisuke. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 2:59 pm

((OOC: I think I'll just pass at posting in this thread sence Kurai is KO'ed, but IDK. Just tell me if your gonna make a new thread or something Majeh, because she will be out for awhile in this thread... O,o'))
Back to top Go down
Akuma

Akuma

PostSubject: Re: A meeting with Urahara Kisuke.   A meeting with Urahara Kisuke. - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 11:10 am

"Am I missing something" says and appears in front of Kisuke.
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyami Hana

Kuraiyami Hana

PostSubject: Re: A meeting with Urahara Kisuke.   A meeting with Urahara Kisuke. - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 12:38 pm

{{Thread is over, closed basicly, sorry. It's been closed for months. But, there is a open thread for anyone to join, you may join if you want, but can you type abit more than you do now? Here's the URL,

https://bleach-unified.rpg-board.net/karakura-town-f23/kurai-s-backopen-for-anyone-t1827.htm#15118 }}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A meeting with Urahara Kisuke.   A meeting with Urahara Kisuke. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A meeting with Urahara Kisuke.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2